- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- 2 hrs ago Bugatti Divo Production Ends — 40th Unit Of The Hypercar Rolls Off The Production Line
- 3 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17: Expected Price, Changes, New Features & More
- 18 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Movies Dwayne Johnson Confirms He Won't Return To Fast & Furious Franchise Amid Feud With Vin Diesel
- News Bank holiday 2021: Banks to remain shut on these days , know the dates
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Sumit Nagal beats Denis Istomin in three-sets in opening round match
- Technology Maxima Max Pro X4 Review: Well-Built, Feature-Loaded Smartwatch
- Education Want To Become A Tattoo Artist? Check Out Skills Required And Career Opportunities
- Finance 4 Stocks That Broking Firms Are Bullish And Have A "Buy" Rating
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Jawa Motorcycles recently launched the 2021 Jawa forty-two motorcycle in the Indian market. However, maybe the company has something else in the pipeline for the Indian market as well. The upcoming products may launch by the end of this year or by the starting of 2020.
However, according to the latest report by Rushlane, a new camouflaged prototype of a retro-classic scrambler was spotted testing on the Pune to Nashik highway. As seen in the images, the prototype is still far away from being production-ready but the scrambler body style is completely visible. The tailpiece, the tyres, riding posture and the general minimalist approach is expected to be carried forward to the final version as well.
The motorcycle could also get an LED headlight with DRLs, LED taillight, dual-channel ABS, digital instrument cluster and many more features. As seen in the pictures, the exhaust piping is still under testing and the production-ready version could get a high mounted exhaust setup like the scramblers have.
As far as the mechanical specifications are concerned, there is no information about it as of now. We are expecting the new motorcycle's displacement to be around 300cc and the power output should be around 26 to 29bhp.
Now let us talk about the new Jawa Forty-Two that was recently launched. The new (2021) iteration of the cruiser motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It also comes with a host of new features, slight cosmetic updates and three new paint schemes.
The company has also re-tuned the suspension on the motorcycle, to offer better ground clearance, especially while riding over broken tarmac. The engine on the 2021 Jawa 42 is the same 293cc unit, however, it now comes with the cross-port flow, which is said to offer better refinement, fuel efficiency, stronger acceleration and a throatier exhaust note from its dual pipes. The single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine now produces 27bhp of power at 6800rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm. It is paired to the same six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Scrambler Motorcycle
The Scramble is a good motorcycle and can almost take you anywhere. It is good to see manufactures that are making small-displacement scramblers so that people can afford them.