- 6 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago RNAIPL Factory Visit: An Inside Look At The Production Process Of The Nissan Magnite SUV
- 9 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Globally Unveiled: Features Electrification As Standard!
- News Tamil Nadu transport employees to go on strike from today; 80 per cent govt bus services to be affected
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan's New Look For The Cop Film Is Out; Pictures Win The Internet!
- Sports IND vs ENG, 3rd Test: Axar Patel slices through England as India shine in day-night Test
- Lifestyle Your Wednesday Fashion Roundup Ft. Warina Hussain, Alaya F, And Nikki Tamboli
- Finance Finance Minister Lifts Embargo On Private Banks For Govt. Businesses
- Education CSBC Bihar Constable Admit Card 2021 Released At csbc.bih.nic.in
- Technology Airtel Forays Into Advertising Business; Launches Adtech Platform
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
TVS Motor Company has launched a new variant called the 'Winner Edition' to its popular XL100 moped lineup in the Indian market. The new TVS XL100 Winner Edition comes with a host of new features and equipment, along with a few cosmetic updates as well. The new Winner Edition of the TVS XL100 is priced at RS 49,599, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new TVS XL100 winner edition is based on the brand's HeavyDuty i-TouchStart variant. The new variant now comes in an exclusive ‘Delight Blue' paint scheme, which makes it easily stand out among the other variants in the lineup.
Along with the exclusive paint scheme, the new XL100 Winner Edition also features a few new features and equipment. These include a few new chrome elements as well, seen on the exhaust shield and the mirror covers. The new winner edition model also features a metal floorboard.
Other features on the TVS XL100 Winner Edition includes split-seats with dual-tone quilted upholstery. The pillion seat can also be removed completely, revealing a luggage rack. The Winner Edition also comes with a USB charging port and an integrated engine kill/start switch.
However, the TVS XL100 Winner Edition remains mechanically unchanged from the HeavyDuty i-TouchStart variant it is based on. The moped continues to be powered by the same 99.7cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 4.3bhp at 6000rpm and 6.5Nm of peak torque at 3500rpm.
The TVS XL100 Winner Edition comes with a kerb weight of 89 kilograms and is capable of carrying a maximum payload capacity of 130kg. The suspension on the moped is handled by telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is via 110mm drum brakes at either end; supported by the brand's synchronised braking technology.
With the addition of the Winner Edition, the TVS XL100 is now offered in six variants, with the remaining five being the Comfort, HeavyDuty, Comfort i-Touchstart, HeavyDuty i-Touchstart & the HeavyDuty i-Touchstart Special Edition. The entry-level variant comes with a price tag of Rs 40,990, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The TVS XL100 Winner Edition India Launch
The TVS XL100 has been on sale in the Indian market for almost four decades, having undergone multiple changes. However, the moped continues to remain one of the most popular workhorses for the rural market in India. The Winner Edition with all its new features should further attract more customers towards the latest iteration of the XL100.