- 17 min ago Jawa Gifts Mayur Shelke A Motorcycle For His Bravery: Read More About It!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA Pre-Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Ola Announces Hypercharger Charging Network For Its Electric Two-Wheelers: Details & More!
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Announces Temporary Production Halt For Maintenance Work: Here Are All Details
- Finance Banks Gain After RBI Caps Dividend Payment For FY21
- Movies Kubbra Sait Mourns Actor Amit Mistry’s Loss, Says ‘You Will Be Missed On Earth’
- Sports IPL 2021: Partnership with Kohli gets it right for Padikkal
- News Cannot afford a mask: Man sports bird’s nest to collect pension at govt office
- Technology First Look At iPhone 13 Mini; Familiar Design With Better Upgrades?
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Lifestyle Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
TVS Motor Company has announced that they had extended free COVID-19 vaccination for all employees and their immediate family members. This vaccination drive is in line with the ongoing Government guidelines and will cover 35,000 direct and indirect company employees across the country.
Commenting on this development, R AnandaKrishnan, Executive Vice President - Human Resources, TVS Motor Company, said, "At TVS Motor Company, we place paramount importance on holistic employee well-being. We have strived to provide complete support to our employees and their extended family members through the pandemic, ranging from apps for emergency requirements, doctor-on-call, COVID-19 awareness communication and mental wellness programmes. With this vaccination drive, we continue our endeavour to prioritise the health and safety of all our employees and their families."
Initially, the vaccine will be made available to all employees and their families above the age of 60 and 45 years or older suffering from certain medical conditions.
In other recent TVS news, the company introduced an additional feature on the base variant of its Apache RTR 200 4V motorcycle in the Indian market. The entry-level 'single-channel ABS' variant of the 2021 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V now comes with ride modes, adjustable suspension and levers and is offered with a price tag of Rs 1.28 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mechanically, the model uses the same 197.7cc single-cylinder oil-cooled engine mated to the same five-speed gearbox. It now churns out 17.2bhp of power and 16.51Nm of peak torque in the Rain and Urban ride modes. On the other hand, in the ‘Sport' mode the power increases to 20.4bhp and 17.25Nm of peak torque. Top speed of the motorcycle also varies between 105km/h and 127km/h between the three ride modes, as well as the ABS intrusion levels.
Thoughts About TVS Providing Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees And Their Immediate Family Members
This is a very noble thought by TVS motor company and by doing this the company is trying to help out all the people that have been working for them along with their family.