- 16 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Lifestyle 12 Indian Vegetables That You Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
TVS Motor Company launches the Ntorq Race XP at Rs 83,275, ex-showroom. The new varaint of the Ntorq scooter lineup is offered in a single tri-colour paint scheme. Bookings for the new scooter can be made online at the brand's website for a token amount of Rs 5,000.
The Ntorq Race XP is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected (RT-Fi) 124cc engine. However, according to the company, the Ntorq Race XP is slightly more powerful than the other variants of the scooter.
- Max power: 10bhp @ 7,000rpm — 0.8bhp increase
- Peak torque: 10.5Nm @ 5,500rpm
The company states "The power delivery is enhanced, thanks to significant improvements in the gas flow dynamics and combustion."
Additionally, the Ntorq Race XP also features two ride modes: Race & Street. The Race mode allows riders to extract max perfromance and allows for a top speed of 98kmph. On the other hand, the Street mode is ideal for city commute and enhances fuel efficiency.
soon be launching a new paint scheme of the brand's Ntorq 125 Race edition scooter. The on-sale model features a single red and black colour option in the Indian market.
SmartXonnect & Voice Assistant
The new scooter features TVS' SmartXonnect connected technology and enables owners to pair the scooter to a smartphone via Bluetooth. This technology is taken a step further on the Ntroq Race XP with the addition of the Voice Assist feature.
This will allow riders to talk to the scooter to operate certain functions, which includes 15 different voice commands. Riders can launch the turn-by-turn navigation as well as change ride modes using voice commands.
The TVS Connect App smartphone application has also been updated by the company. The updates include
- Refreshed UI & UX
- Ride mode-based live dashboard
- Scooter overview with updated graphics
- Save address function for navigation
Further enhancing the appeal of the Race XP varaint, it features a unique Tri-Colour theme, which includes a combination of Red, Black and Silver colours. It seamlessly blends with exciting graphics to create an appealing design for the scooter.
The rest of the Race XP features remains the same as the Race Edition varaints of the Ntroq scooter. This includes:
- T-Shaped headlamp & taillamp
- LED DRLs
- Fully-digital instrument console
- 12-inch alloy wheels
- Engine kill switch
- 5.8-litre fuel tank
Mr Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing), Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand said, "TVS NTORQ 125 has redefined the expectation from a scooter in India - it ushered in the age of the exciting, powerful, connected scooter for the always-connected Gen Z. Mindful of this, we are happy to introduce the TVS NTORQ 125 Race XP. It comes armed with the highest power in the segment, first-in-segment dual ride modes, delivering higher top speed and superior acceleration."
"This is made possible through our continuous advancements in engineering and pursuit of consumer delight, like engine breathing and combustion optimisation and usage of advanced engineering polymers, high strength steel and other alloys leveraging continuous computer-aided design simulation."
"The TVS SMARTXONNECTTM connectivity platform gets industry-first Voice Assist - now your NTORQ responds to your command(s). A new look with red alloys complements the offering. Crafted for those in the "always-on" GenZ, who love to rev it up, the array of best-in-class connectivity and vehicle features coupled with segment-first 10.2 PS power will excite the Gen Z," he concluded.
Thoughts About The TVS Ntorq 125 Race XP Launched In India
TVS has added a little more oomph to the Ntorq scooter with the launch of the Race XP varaint. Also, the voice commands should make city riding a breeze. Also, the two ride modes and voice commands are a segment-first feature introduced on the Ntorq 125 by the brand.