- 12 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 16 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 19 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Finance Mandatory EPF-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Extended By 3 Months
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty Birthday Special: Did You Know He Was A Huge Fan Of Elvis Presley In His Childhood?
- Sports Euro 2020: France 1-0 Germany: Hummels' own goal settles heavyweight clash
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offer On New Apple iPhones
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
TVS Motor Company has announced that its TVS Ntorq 125 international sales have crossed the 1 lakh units mark. The popular 125cc scooter has achieved a new milestone for the brand in the global market.
The company first launched the Ntorq 125 scooter back in the year 2018. The scooter well-received in the market due to the design, connected features and a throaty exhaust note. Over the years, the TVS Ntorq 125 sales have been expanded to 19 countries including South Asia, Latin America, Middle East, and ASEAN markets.
The TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 scooter is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, Race-Tuned Fuel Injection (RT-Fi) 124cc engine. It produces a maximum of 9.1bhp at 7000rpm and 10.5Nm of torque at 5500rpm.
The TVS Ntorq 125 feature a fully digital instrument console that supports the brand's SmartXonnect connected technology. The SmartXonnect allows the user to pair their smartphone to the scooter via Bluetooth to enable a host of features.
This includes navigation assist, top speed recorder, in-built lap-timer, phone-battery strength display, last parked location assist, service reminder, trip meter and multi-ride statistic modes such as Street and Sport.
Other features on the Ntorq125 include an external fuel filler cap, an engine kill switch, LED lighting, and a 5.8-litre fuel tank. The scooter continues to feature a throaty exhaust note, which is an appealing factor.
The scooter is offered in a host of colour schemes depending on the variant. This includes Matte Red, Metallic Grey, Metallic Red, Metallic Blue. The Race Edition is available in Red-Black and Yellow-Black.
TVS Ntorq 125 is available in three variants, Disc, Drum and Race Edition. It is also offered in a limited Avenger themed SuperSquad edition as well. The scooter now retails between Rs 71,095 and Rs 81,075 for the SuperSquad edition. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Speaking on the occasion, Mr KN Radhakrishnan, Director & CEO, TVS Motor Company, said, "We are delighted that our smart scooter, TVS NTORQ 125, has achieved the 1 lakh sales milestone in international markets. Since its launch, the scooter has become a favourite among Gen Z customers globally."
He further added, "The scooter's striking appearance, connected technology and superior performance have been a hallmark of the TVS Ntorq 125 brand experience. This achievement is a reinforcement of our commitment to grow the TVS Ntorq brand by setting benchmarks in innovation and creating aspiration for customers."
Thoughts About The TVS Ntorq 125 Sales Crossing 1 Lakh Units Mark In International Markets
The TVS Ntorq 125 is among the popular 125 scooters sold in the country. The design, features and throaty exhaust note has captured the attention of younger buyers in the home and international markets.
The TVS Ntorq 125 rivals the Honda Activa 125, Yamaha Ray-ZR 125 and the Aprilia 125; among other 125cc scooter sold in the country.