- 1 day ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 1 day ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 1 day ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: List Of Phones To Launch iQoo Z5 5G, Mi 11 Lite 5G, Oppo A And More
- News Punjab CM Charanjit Singh Channi stops vehicle to wish newly-married couple
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Grand Finale Highlights: Arjun Bijlani Wins The Show; Divyanka Is The First Runner-Up
- Finance 8 Countries Where Rupee Is Stronger
- Lifestyle Awareness Talk On The Occasion Of Gynaecological Cancer Awareness Month
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
TVS Motor Company has announced that its TVS Ntorq 125 international sales have crossed the 1 lakh units mark. The popular 125cc scooter has achieved a new milestone for the brand in the global market.
The company first launched the Ntorq 125 scooter back in the year 2018. The scooter well-received in the market due to the design, connected features and a throaty exhaust note. Over the years, the TVS Ntorq 125 sales have been expanded to 19 countries including South Asia, Latin America, Middle East, and ASEAN markets.
The TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 scooter is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, Race-Tuned Fuel Injection (RT-Fi) 124cc engine. It produces a maximum of 9.1bhp at 7000rpm and 10.5Nm of torque at 5500rpm.
The TVS Ntorq 125 feature a fully digital instrument console that supports the brand's SmartXonnect connected technology. The SmartXonnect allows the user to pair their smartphone to the scooter via Bluetooth to enable a host of features.
This includes navigation assist, top speed recorder, in-built lap-timer, phone-battery strength display, last parked location assist, service reminder, trip meter and multi-ride statistic modes such as Street and Sport.
Other features on the Ntorq125 include an external fuel filler cap, an engine kill switch, LED lighting, and a 5.8-litre fuel tank. The scooter continues to feature a throaty exhaust note, which is an appealing factor.
The scooter is offered in a host of colour schemes depending on the variant. This includes Matte Red, Metallic Grey, Metallic Red, Metallic Blue. The Race Edition is available in Red-Black and Yellow-Black.
TVS Ntorq 125 is available in three variants, Disc, Drum and Race Edition. It is also offered in a limited Avenger themed SuperSquad edition as well. The scooter now retails between Rs 71,095 and Rs 81,075 for the SuperSquad edition. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Speaking on the occasion, Mr KN Radhakrishnan, Director & CEO, TVS Motor Company, said, "We are delighted that our smart scooter, TVS NTORQ 125, has achieved the 1 lakh sales milestone in international markets. Since its launch, the scooter has become a favourite among Gen Z customers globally."
He further added, "The scooter's striking appearance, connected technology and superior performance have been a hallmark of the TVS Ntorq 125 brand experience. This achievement is a reinforcement of our commitment to grow the TVS Ntorq brand by setting benchmarks in innovation and creating aspiration for customers."
Thoughts About The TVS Ntorq 125 Sales Crossing 1 Lakh Units Mark In International Markets
The TVS Ntorq 125 is among the popular 125 scooters sold in the country. The design, features and throaty exhaust note has captured the attention of younger buyers in the home and international markets.
The TVS Ntorq 125 rivals the Honda Activa 125, Yamaha Ray-ZR 125 and the Aprilia 125; among other 125cc scooter sold in the country.