- 12 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 17 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 18 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- News PM Modi to address 79th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' at 11 am today
- Movies Mrunal Thakur On Mixed Reviews Of Toofaan: Validation Doesn't Come From Social Media Numbers
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Manu Bhaker, Yashaswini Deswal fail to qualify for women's 10m Air Pistol final
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Indian two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturer, TVS Motor Company has announced its expansion in Iraq. TVS Motor has partnered with distribution partner Ritaj International General Trade LLC to expand operations in the new country.
The company recently inaugurated a new showroom in the capital city of Baghdad. The showroom is spread over 500 sq meters with a built-up area of 840 sq meters and is located on Palestine Street in Baghdad.
The new showroom offers 3S facilities, which are Sales, Service and Spares support. It will cater to a wide range of two-wheelers and three-wheelers offered by the brand. The company will also launch two products, the TVS StaR HLX 150 5 Gear commuter motorcycle and the TVS King Deluxe Plus three-wheeler.
The TVS King Deluxe Plus powered by a single-cylinder, air-cooled 199.26cc engine. On the other hand, the TVS StaR HLX 150 5 Gear is powered by a 150cc ‘Ecothrust' engine with IOC technology.
According to the company, the motorcycle is designed especially for Iraqi roads, it not only offers a comfortable riding experience but boasts of a stylish black coloured theme for alloy rims and engine.
TVS Motor Company products in Iraq include the moped TVS XL100, commuter motorcycles TVS HLX 150 and TVS Max 125, scooters TVS Jupiter, TVS Wego, TVS Scooty Pep+, TVS Ntorq 125, and three-wheeler TVS King Deluxe.
TVS Motor Company entered Iraq back in 2016. It currently offers products catering to two-wheeler and three-wheeler segments in the country. Ritaj International General Trade LLC has been the distribution partner for the company since 2017. The company has 41 touchpoints across Iraq.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr R Dilip, Executive Vice President - International Business, TVS Motor Company, said, "We are delighted to expand our presence in Iraq with the inauguration of this marquee 3S showroom in Baghdad. The showroom demonstrates our commitment to the market and will host a diverse range of products that will cater to customer requirement and aspiration. The strategic location of the store, as well as the end-to-end service and spare support, will help enhance customer satisfaction."
Mr Emad Abdul Jabbar Kareem Al Rabeaa, Managing Director, Ritaj International General Trade LLC, said, "Ritaj International General Trade LLC has represented TVS Motor Company for over four years to cater to customers' demand in Iraq. The technology and quality prowess of TVS Motor Company combined with our network facility has created an impact in the region, and this showroom will further consolidate our partnership's success in the country."
Thoughts About The TVS Motor Company Expands Operations In Iraq
TVS Motor Company is expanding its overseas operations to strengthen its global presence. The company now expands its sales & service operations in the capital city of Baghdad with a new showroom. TVS is now present in over 40 countries worldwide.