- 21 min ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Expansion To 20 Cities Planned: Here Are All The Details
- 1 hr ago Honda Patents The PCX Electric Scooter In India: Here Are All The Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 & V4S Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQT Electric Van Revealed: Gorgeous Electric Van From Mercedes-Benz
- Sports 'Coach Sjoerd Marijne constantly pushes us to excel and out-perform others,' says midfielder Neha Goyal
- Movies Broken But Beautiful 3 Poster: Sidharth Shukla As Agastya Is At His Intense Best
- News That irritating message on vaccination when you have none: Delhi HC tells Centre
- Technology Redmi Note 10S Vs Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Redmi Note 10: Which One Should You Buy
- Finance Akshaya Tritiya 2021: 3 Quick Ways To Buy Gold Via Payment Wallets
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Nagaland in May
- Education UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021 Postponed, Exam To Be Held On October 10
- Lifestyle Parshuram Jayanti 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
TVS Motor Company sold a total number of 2,38,983 vehicles in April 2021. This number includes two-wheelers and three-wheelers. TVS sold 2,26,193 two-wheelers and 12,790 three-wheelers in April 2021. These figures show that TVS' sales have dropped when compared to March 2021.
The pandemic has affected many industries across the globe. Among the most affected is the automotive industry. Automotive manufacturers' sales numbers have been fluctuating since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In March 2020, the Indian government announced a complete lockdown in India, putting a halt to the production and sales of cars and motorcycles in the country. Later in 2020, the market opened up once again and sales numbers started increasing. Earlier this year too, sales numbers were high. In March 2021, TVS sold 3,22,683 vehicles.
In April 2021 though, things changed. Several states across India started implementing lockdowns and curfews. This directly or indirectly has affected sales numbers. In April 2021, TVS sold 2,38,983 vehicles. This is a drop of 83,700 vehicles.
TVS sold 3,07,437 two-wheelers in march 2021 which then dropped to 2,26,193 units in April 2021. This is a drop of 81,244 units and 26.43 percent. TVS Motor Company currency sells motorcycles like the Apache RR310 in the performance motorcycling segment. The company will soon update the RR310 with a slight facelift along with a few other feature additions.
The low-capacity performance segment gets motorcycles like the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, RTR 180, RTR 160 4V. The brand also retails quite a few good scooters like the Ntorq, Jupiter, Scooty Pep+, Scooty Zest, etc.
Thoughts On TVS Motor Company's April 2021 Sales Numbers
TVS sells a lot of two-wheelers in the Indian market. However, this pandemic has affected the industry like never before. As the country is reeling under the second wave of COVID-19, sales numbers too have dropped. We expect a further drop for the month of May. However, we do hope for the numbers to improve in the coming months.