- 13 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- 17 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Launching On August 15 — Most-Awaited EV Launch To Happen On Independence Day
- 17 hrs ago INS Vikrant Sea Trials Begin — All You Need To Know About The Made-In-India Aircraft Carrier
- 17 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift Bookings Open: New Teaser Released Ahead Of India Launch
- News Independence Day 2021: Rakesh Asthana chairs inter-state coordination meeting to strengthen security
- Movies Did You Know Karan Johar Was Not Sure If Jaya Bachchan And Kajol Would Agree To Do Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham?
- Finance Buy These 3 Stocks For Robust Returns, Says Sharekhan
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For August 5: Full List Of Rewards And Steps To Claim Them
- Sports India vs England, 1st Test Day 1 Highlights: Rohit-Rahul hold guard after Bumrah, Shami shine for visitors
- Education List Of Fake Universities 2021 Declared By UGC: Check Statewise List Of 24 Fake Universities
- Lifestyle Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Make It An Accessories Day With Discounted Bags And Sunglasses
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
TVS Motor Company sold a total number of 2,38,983 vehicles in April 2021. This number includes two-wheelers and three-wheelers. TVS sold 2,26,193 two-wheelers and 12,790 three-wheelers in April 2021. These figures show that TVS' sales have dropped when compared to March 2021.
The pandemic has affected many industries across the globe. Among the most affected is the automotive industry. Automotive manufacturers' sales numbers have been fluctuating since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In March 2020, the Indian government announced a complete lockdown in India, putting a halt to the production and sales of cars and motorcycles in the country. Later in 2020, the market opened up once again and sales numbers started increasing. Earlier this year too, sales numbers were high. In March 2021, TVS sold 3,22,683 vehicles.
In April 2021 though, things changed. Several states across India started implementing lockdowns and curfews. This directly or indirectly has affected sales numbers. In April 2021, TVS sold 2,38,983 vehicles. This is a drop of 83,700 vehicles.
TVS sold 3,07,437 two-wheelers in march 2021 which then dropped to 2,26,193 units in April 2021. This is a drop of 81,244 units and 26.43 percent. TVS Motor Company currency sells motorcycles like the Apache RR310 in the performance motorcycling segment. The company will soon update the RR310 with a slight facelift along with a few other feature additions.
The low-capacity performance segment gets motorcycles like the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, RTR 180, RTR 160 4V. The brand also retails quite a few good scooters like the Ntorq, Jupiter, Scooty Pep+, Scooty Zest, etc.
Thoughts On TVS Motor Company's April 2021 Sales Numbers
TVS sells a lot of two-wheelers in the Indian market. However, this pandemic has affected the industry like never before. As the country is reeling under the second wave of COVID-19, sales numbers too have dropped. We expect a further drop for the month of May. However, we do hope for the numbers to improve in the coming months.