- 5 min ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- 19 min ago TVS Motor Company COVID-19 Relief: Contributes Over Rs 40 Crore & 2,000 Oxygen Concentrators
- 1 hr ago Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- News Oxygen Concentrators, a crucial link between life and death to support oxygen demand
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Finance 26000% Gains In 6 Months, 12000% YTD: This Asset Seems To Be A Bubble
- Movies Ahead Of Mother's Day Reese Witherspoon Dedicates A Poem To Struggling Moms
- Sports SAI to pay for Olympic-bound shooters' competition-cum-training tour of Croatia
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Education Mother’s Day 2021: Some Beautiful Quotes To Express Love For Your Mother
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
TVS Motor Company sold a total number of 2,38,983 vehicles in April 2021. This number includes two-wheelers and three-wheelers. TVS sold 2,26,193 two-wheelers and 12,790 three-wheelers in April 2021. These figures show that TVS' sales have dropped when compared to March 2021.
The pandemic has affected many industries across the globe. Among the most affected is the automotive industry. Automotive manufacturers' sales numbers have been fluctuating since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In March 2020, the Indian government announced a complete lockdown in India, putting a halt to the production and sales of cars and motorcycles in the country. Later in 2020, the market opened up once again and sales numbers started increasing. Earlier this year too, sales numbers were high. In March 2021, TVS sold 3,22,683 vehicles.
In April 2021 though, things changed. Several states across India started implementing lockdowns and curfews. This directly or indirectly has affected sales numbers. In April 2021, TVS sold 2,38,983 vehicles. This is a drop of 83,700 vehicles.
TVS sold 3,07,437 two-wheelers in march 2021 which then dropped to 2,26,193 units in April 2021. This is a drop of 81,244 units and 26.43 percent. TVS Motor Company currency sells motorcycles like the Apache RR310 in the performance motorcycling segment. The company will soon update the RR310 with a slight facelift along with a few other feature additions.
The low-capacity performance segment gets motorcycles like the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, RTR 180, RTR 160 4V. The brand also retails quite a few good scooters like the Ntorq, Jupiter, Scooty Pep+, Scooty Zest, etc.
Thoughts On TVS Motor Company's April 2021 Sales Numbers
TVS sells a lot of two-wheelers in the Indian market. However, this pandemic has affected the industry like never before. As the country is reeling under the second wave of COVID-19, sales numbers too have dropped. We expect a further drop for the month of May. However, we do hope for the numbers to improve in the coming months.