- 17 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Lifestyle 12 Indian Vegetables That You Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
TVS Motor Company launches the iQube electric scooter in Pune at Rs 1.10 lakh (on-road). Bookings for the scooter can be made online at the brand's website for a token amount of Rs 5,000 with deliveries said to start in the coming days.
Finance Offers, Warranty & SmartXonnect
The company is also offering attractive finance schemes with a downpayment of up to Rs 25,000 and EMI's starting at Rs 2,468 with a loan tenure of 48 months.
The price also includes a 3-year/50,000km warranty, lifetime SmartXonnect basic features, 1-year RSA (Road-Side Assistance), standard accessories, on-board charger, and a 1-year SmartXonnect advance subscription.
Electric Powertrain, Range & Performance
The iQube is powered by a 4.4kW hub-mounted electric motor, paired with 3 lithium-ion battery packs. The electric powertrain offers a maximum range of 75km on a single charge (Eco mode) while having a top speed of 80km/h.
The iQube can accelerate from a standstill to 40km/h in 4.2 seconds (claimed). TVS also claims that the electric scooter can charge from 0 to 75 per cent in around four hours. A 0 to 100 per cent charge will take over five hours.
The company is also providing an AC fast charging solution called the SmartXHome for an additional Rs 10,000. The charger will be installed by the company free of cost.
Features & Technology
The iQube electric scooter features LED headlamps, LED taillights, a large TFT instrument console, Q-park assist, regenerative braking and more. It also features the brand's SmartXonnect connected technology for smartphone pairing via Bluetooth.
The mobile application provides a host of data to the user including the driving statics to analyze and improve to get maximum range.
The iQube electric scooter is currently available in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, & Delhi. However, the company is gearing up to expand the electric scooter sales to 20 cities across the country. This includes Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata; among others.
Thoughts About The TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In Pune
The iQube electric scooter is now available in five cities including Pune. The price of the scooter was reduced recently due to the increase in incentives from the FAME 2 subsidy. The TVS iQube rivals the Ather 450X and the Bajaj Chetak; among other electric scooters in India.