- 12 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 13 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 15 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
TVS Motor Company has launched its iQube electric scooter in the national capital. The electric scooter in Delhi is priced at Rs 1.08 lakh, on-road. This is inclusive of the FAME II and state subsidies offered for EVs. Bookings for the electric scooter in Delhi can be made online or at select dealerships for Rs 5,000.
New Delhi is now the second market for the TVS iQube electric scooter, a year after its launch in Bengaluru. The TVS iQube is also the first premium electric scooter to be introduced in the national capital, compared to its rivals: Bajaj Chetak and Ather 450X.
K N Radhakrishnan, Director & CEO, TVS Motor Company, stated,
"TVS Motor Company is driven by customer-centric innovation. As India moves ahead, its mobility solutions would increasingly be total experience-led, and nowhere is this felt sharper than among the youth of India."
"Our focus on the "green and connected" youth of India is embodied in the first of the TVS Electric portfolio. TVS iQube Electric is a blend of an advanced electric drivetrain and the next-gen TVS SmartXonnect platform."
"After its success in Bengaluru, we are thrilled to bring our iQube to Delhi, and are confident to scale great heights."
The TVS iQube electric scooter was first introduced in Bengaluru in January 2020. The electric scooter comes with a 4.4kW hub-mounted electric motor, paired with 3 lithium-ion battery packs. The electric powertrain offers a maximum range of 75km on a single charge (Eco mode) while having a top speed of 80km/h.
The iQube electric scooter also claims impressive acceleration figures with a 0 - 40km/h time of 4.2 seconds. TVS also claims that the electric scooter can charge from 0 to 75 per cent in around four hours, while a complete charge will take a little over five hours — we've ridden the electric scooter at the time of launch and here were our first impressions.
The iQube electric scooter also packs a host of features and equipment, including the brand's latest Smart Xonnect technology, offering a host of additional features and functionalities. Apart from this, the scooter also comes with LED headlamps, LED tail lights, large TFT instrument console, Q-park assist and regenerative braking to name a few.
Thoughts On The TVS iQube Electric Scooter Introduced In Delhi
The TVS iQube is the first premium electric scooter in the national capital. TVS will be hoping to take advantage of this, which could help improve the sales of their electric scooter offering, ahead of the arrival of its competitors.