- 17 min ago Mahindra Sales Report For April 2021: Read More To Find Out Which Car Recorded The Highest Sales!
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai AX1 Micro SUV Revealed: Design, Engine Specs & Other Details
- 17 hrs ago Volvo India Price Hike: Volvo XC40, XC60, XC90 Prices Hiked By Upto Rs 2 Lakh
- 18 hrs ago New Skoda Fabia Unveiled: Gets A Fresh Design, New Engine Options & Features
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra 67W Fast Charger Coming To India; How Is It Different?
- Movies Bobby Deol On Apne 2: It's Been Written Keeping In Mind The Viewpoint Of New Generation
- News West Bengal Minister List 2021: Newly elected MLAs take oath as members of state assembly
- Sports Cheteshwar Pujara says he does yoga, meditation to stay away from negative thoughts
- Finance Can You Invest In Mutual Funds On Behalf Of A Minor?
- Education AIAPGET 2021: All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Exam Deferred For 3 Months, Check Details
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Slays In A Blue Gown While Alaya F Dazzles In INR 4.5K Black Dress, Who Looks More Stunning?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In May
TVS Motor Company has exported 1,00,000 two-wheelers in March 2021. TVS has announced that it has touched the milestone of exporting 1,00,000 units in the month of March. The brand sells its two-wheelers in 60 countries and this milestone shows that other markets are opening up more towards motorcycles manufactured in India.
TVS Motor Company is one of the most reputed two-wheeler manufacturers in India. The brand has come a long way from its humble beginnings and today makes some brilliant motorcycles and scooters with premium features.
TVS does sell lots of motorcycles in the Indian market and these numbers are just increasing with every passing month. Alongside the increase in domestic sales, TVS has also been seeing a constant increase in its export numbers. In March 2021, the company exported 1,00,000 units, which is a significant milestone.
TVS Motor Company has its presence in 60 countries across the world. Some of the countries in which TVS retails its two-wheelers are South Africa, Tanzania, Madagascar, Ethiopia, Liberia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Colombia, Mexico, Philippines, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Egypt, Qatar, etc.
These are some of the key markets for the brand and sales numbers of TVS' two-wheelers in these countries have been witnessing a steady increase. TVS Motor Company exports the Apache series, Radeon, Ntorq 125, Jupiter, Metro Plus, Sport, XL100, etc to some of these markets. Also, in partnership with some of the local manufacturers, TVS makes some two-wheelers like the Neo NX, RockZ 125, HLX, etc, exclusively for select markets.
Sudarshan Venu, Joint Managing Director, TVS Motor Company, was quoted as saying, "It is a momentous occasion for TVS Motor as our international two-wheeler business achieved a sales milestone of 100,000 units in March. We are extremely thankful to our esteemed customers, distributors, suppliers and our passionate team who have made this possible. Along with our industry peers, we look forward to continuing playing a role in making Indian two and three-wheelers popular and aspirational in many global markets.
In the recent past, TVS acquired Norton Motorcycles. The British exotic motorcycle manufacturer is expected to increase TVS' reach in Europe and American markets. TVS aims to increase its exports' numbers even further.
Thoughts On TVS Reaching An Export Milestone Of 1,00,000 Units
TVS makes some brilliant motorcycles. TVS' motorcycles are fun-to-ride and they are much appreciated. Some of TVS' bikes sold in a few countries are extremely reliable even in the most adverse conditions. All of this comes together to work in TVS' favour. We can expect more export milestones in the years to come.