- 54 min ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 2 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- 3 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Prices Hiked Again This Year: Here Are The New Prices!
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- Movies Ananya Khare Reveals Jaya Bachchan Is The Reason She Moved To Mumbai & Got Into Acting
- Technology Boat Watch Xplorer Launching For Rs. 2,999; Sale Starts Tomorrow 12PM
- News No heatwave conditions over country on April 15: IMD
- Finance How to Calculate Home Loan EMI Using Formula, Excel and Calculator?
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB: Trevor Bayliss defends Harshal Patel's no-ball call
- Education How To Ace Board Exams 2021 Along With JEE, NEET Preparations
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
TVS Srichakra Limited has launched eleven new products for the two- and three-wheeler segment in the Indian market. The new tyre range includes eight high-performance tyre sizes for motorcycles, two for scooters, and one new tyre size for e-rickshaw.
The tyre sizes have been introduced under the Sportorq, Jumbo GT, Conta, Durapro and e-Durapro product series. The tyre technology offers superior mileage, performance and durability.
It also offers superior braking performance and greater safety under varying road conditions. The Durapro series is now available in tubeless variants for motorcycles and scooters.
Coming to the Conta brand, it is a popular choice in the scooter tyre segment and now has new products in 2 additional sizes. As mentioned before, the new tyre range includes e-Durapro product that caters exclusively to the rapidly growing e-rickshaw segment in the Indian market.
Tyres under the Sportorq has been designed with a reinforced tri-polymer compound and it offers superior grip on both wet and dry surfaces. Its unique tread pattern offers excellent control at high speeds.
Additionally, the specially designed grooves enhance water dispersion evenly at all lean angles. Its rounded and extended shoulder profile enables better stability and traction while cornering.
Lastly, the Jumbo GT and Durapro feature a rugged design that provides an enhanced running mileage between the replacement of tyres. It is built to last in all types of road conditions. The tyres feature a tread design, which will help them to deliver better mileage and superior stability.
Speaking on the launch, Mr P Madhavan, EVP - Sales & Marketing, TVS Srichakra Limited, said, "At TVS Eurogrip, our experience in two-wheeler tyre design and manufacturing backed by global R&D capabilities helps us create world-class tyres suited to the preferences of millennial riders."
"We have introduced over 20 new products in the recent past and all of them have been received well in the market. To address the increasing demand in the post-pandemic era, we are now launching these 11 new products that will add to our already extensive range."
He further added, "Our constant focus on innovation, superior quality standards and high performance go a long way in redefining personal mobility as well as commercial fleets."
Thoughts About TVS Eurogrip Launching 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
TVS Eurogrip tyre range has been massively expanded with the addition of new products in the Indian market. The new tyres cater to a wide variety of use cases and segments, which will help buyers to choose a product as per their needs and preferences.