- Technology Week 49, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, HONOR 60 Pro, TECNO CAMON 18T, Moto G31, And More
- Lifestyle Omicron: Is It Too Soon To Panic About Existing COVID Vaccines And The New Variant?
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 December 5 Highlights: Shamita Apologises To Abhijit; No Elimination Takes Place This Week
- Sports Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik lauds successful completion of FIH Hockey Men's Junior World Cup
- News India's Omicron tally rises to 21 with 17 new cases
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy Committee Meet, December 6-8: Will RBI Hike Reverse Repo Rate?
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
TVS is gearing up for the launch of the brand's second all-electric scooter — TVS Creon. Along with this, TVS is also planning to invest Rs 1,000 crore in the EV segment to further strengthen its foothold in the electric vehicle space.
TVS initially showcased the Creon Concept way back in 2018 at the Indian Auto Expo. However, due to the coronavirus pandemic, the development of scooters and other vehicles was affected. Now, the Tamil Nadu-based brand is planning to launch it by March 2022 according to various sources.
It is almost confirmed that the new electric scooter from TVS will be based on the Creon Concept, and will be equipped with various advanced technologies and connectivity features.
Like all TVS vehicles, the Creon will also be manufactured at its plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu, where a team of 500 engineers are working hard to give it a final form.
TVS is planning to position the new Creon just above its existing iQube electric scooter. The Creon-based scooter is said to have a battery capacity of 12kW. It is also said that it will be equipped with fast charging and users will be able to charge it from zero to eighty percent in less than an hour.
According to sources, the new electric scooter will have a range of more than 80 kilometres on a single charge. It is said that the scooter can also accelerate from 0- 60km/h in just 5.1 seconds.
We expect TVS to equip the new Creon with all the features from the iQube and add a few more additional features to justify the development time and higher pricing.
Thoughts On TVS Creon Electric Scooter Being Launched Soon
The TVS Creon concept looks rather aggressive and may not be to the taste of the mature audience. However, the younger audience will certainly love it. TVS will also launch it with a lengthy list of features, thereby making it more attractive. It all comes down to the pricing now, and we expect TVS to excel there as well.