- 13 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 14 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 16 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- Sports Hellas Verona 1-1 Juventus: Champions frustrated by Barak leveller
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
TVS Motor Company has announced a price hike on its flagship motorcycle, the Apache RR310 in the Indian market again in market. The motorcycle receives its second price increase after its BS6 update.
The Apache RR310 now costs Rs 1,990 more and retails At Rs 2.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company has announced a price hike for the RR310 motorcycle for the second consecutive month. However, the supersport bike remains unchanged from the BS6 model.
The Apache RR310 is powered by a 312cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 33.5bhp at 9700rpm and a peak torque of 27.3Nm at 7700rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip assist clutch.
The BS6 motorcycle features four riding modes: Rain, Urban, Sport and Track. TVS claims that the bike can accelerate from standstill to 60km/h in just 2.93 seconds, while the 0 to 100km/h takes 7.17 seconds. The sports bike can achieve a top speed of 160km/h.
The rider can toggle between various riding modes with the help of a switch cube and the new 5-inch TFT colour instrument console. The graphics on the console changes according to the ride mode chosen by the user.
Some of the other features include the brand's Smart XConnect technology for smartphone pairing via Bluetooth, throttle-by-wire, the brand's anti-stall feature called the Glide Through Technology Plus (GTT) and new Michelin ROAD5 tyres. The Apache RR310 also features Bi-LED Twin projector headlamps.
The motorcycle uses a trellis frame. Suspension on the motorcycle is handled via USD forks at the front and mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is done via disc brake at either end supported by a dual-channel ABS as standard.
The TVS Apache RR 310 rivals the KTM RC 390, the Yamaha R3 and the Kawasaki Ninja 400 in the Indian market. However, the Japanese motorcycles are yet to receive the BS6 update in the country.
Thoughts About The TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Price Hiked Again In India
The Apache RR310 sportbike becomes costlier again for the second consecutive month. However, the latest price hike issued is only marginal and sales are expected to remain unaffected. However, with the new price, the RR310 retails closer to its primary rival the KTM RC390.