- 56 min ago Harley Davidson Bikes Offers & Discounts Announced: Massive Benefits Available With A Catch!
- 1 hr ago Bangalore Police Seizes 3,000+ Vehicles On May 10: Day One of Lockdown In Karnataka
- 2 hrs ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 4 hrs ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- Finance SBI Salary Account: Here’s All You Need To Know About
- Movies Adipurush: Om Raut’s Disagreement With Prabhas Leaves The Team Overburdened?
- News Active COVID cases down by over 30,000 in 24 hours first time in 61 days
- Lifestyle Radhe Song Zoom Zoom: Disha Patani And Salman Khan Make The Song Stylish As Ever With Their Fashionable Looks
- Sports WTC Final: If you compare India and New Zealand squad, we have covered all the bases, says Parthiv Patel
- Technology Flipkart Realme Days Sale MAY 2021: Realme Narzo 20, Realme C25, Realme Narzo 30A, Realme X50 Pro And More
- Education Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2021 Released At police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Triumph Motorcycles India, earlier this month, launched the much-awaited Trident 660 motorcycle in the country at an introductory price of Rs 6.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company also announced a low EMI scheme of Rs 9,999 for the new motorcycle. However, the company is now offering some accessories as after-market fitments for the Trident 660.
So what all is the company offering as after-market accessories for the motorcycle? Triumph is offering tinted flyscreen for the Trident, it is also offering retro-styled bar-end mirrors, frame protection, front axle protectors, engine cover kit and tank pad. You can also fit your GoPro and control it with ease and it is also offering a USB charger.
The street-naked motorcycle is offered in four colour options: Crystal White, Sapphire Black, Matt Jet Black & Silver Ice, and Silver Ice & Diablo Red. The Trident 660 features a street-naked look with a contoured fuel tank, round-shaped LED headlamps, an underbelly exhaust, a single-seat design, a single-piece handlebar that aids to the upright riding position, however, the footpegs are rear set.
Mechanically, the Triumph Trident 660 is powered by a liquid-cooled, in-line three-cylinder 660cc engine. It produces 80bhp of power at 10250rpm and a peak torque of 64Nm at 6250rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox along with a slip-assist clutch as standard.
The motorcycle comes with a whole host of electronic rider aids. This includes ride-by-wire throttle, switchable traction control, two riding modes: road & rain, and dual-channel ABS. The motorcycle is offered with an optional bi-directional quick-shifter from the company called the ‘Triumph Shift-Assist'. The motorcycle uses a perimeter frame and double-sided swingarm. Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by Showa 41mm upside down separate function forks at the front and Showa mono-shock unit with adjustability for preload at the rear.
Thoughts About The Triumph Trident 660
The Triumph Trident 660 is the brand's entry-level offering in the Indian market. The motorcycle is packed with a host of features and electronic rider aids over its segment rivals. The Trident hoes up against the likes of the Kawasaki Z650 and the recently launched Honda CB650R in India.