- 2 hrs ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 4 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs RCB Match 6 Live Updates: Bangalore, Hyderabad clash in southern derby
- Finance Infosys Q4 profit at Rs 5,078 crore; Announces Share Buy-Back, Declares Dividend
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- Movies Virata Parvam Starring Rana Daggubati And Sai Pallavi Gets Postponed Due To Rise In COVID-19 Cases
- News SC says access to professional education no government largesse
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Triumph Motorcycle has unveiled its Project TE-1. The Project TE-1 is an electric bike that is being co-developed with Williams Advanced Engineering and two more partners. Triumph is developing the chassis along with safety systems. On the other hand, Williams Advanced Engineering is helping out with battery design, battery management system and vehicle control unit.
The other partner - Integral Powertrain is working on electric motors and a silicon carbide inverter. Apart from the frame and the electric motor, there is no other information available. We expect the prototype testing to start by the end of this year. The motorcycle could be introduced by the end of 2022.
In other recent Triumph Motorcycles news, the company has officially announced the launch date for the Trident 660 in India, which is April 6, 2021. However, the Trident 660 is already on sale on various international markets. Ahead of its launch, Triumph has begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming street-naked motorcycle for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
The motorcycle will be offered in four colour options: Crystal White, Sapphire Black, Matt Jet Black & Silver Ice, and Silver Ice & Diablo Red. The Triumph Trident 660 is powered by a liquid-cooled, in-line three-cylinder 660cc engine. It produces 80bhp of power at 10250rpm and a peak torque of 64Nm at 6250rpm.
The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox along with a slip-assist clutch as standard. The motorcycle uses a perimeter frame and double-sided swingarm. Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by Showa 41mm upside down separate function forks at the front and Showa mono-shock unit with adjustability for preload at the rear.
Thoughts About The Triumph Concept Project TE-1
It is good to see big manufacturers like Triumph Motorcycles are going to introduce their EV soon. We are sure that the motorcycle will be awesome and will feature a lot of technology. We will be giving an update soon about the Project TE-1, till then stay tuned.