- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 24 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Mamata asks Hemant Soren to campaign for her in WB polls; JMM to decide on it
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Triumph Motorcycles has confirmed the launch of the brand-new Speed Triple 1200 RS in the Indian market on the 28th of January. The new (2021) Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS will have its global debut on the 26 January, before going on sale in India a couple of days later.
The Speed Triple will finally make a comeback to Triumph's lineup after being absent for the last couple of years. While all the design, features and equipment details of the new Speed Triple 1200 RS is yet to be announced, we can expect it to come packed; making it an extremely attractive offering in the segment.
Triumph Motorcycles have, however, released a few teaser photos and videos, giving us a glimpse of the motorcycle. As seen from these teasers, we expect the new Speed Triple to carry forward a similar aggressive design and styling elements as its smaller sibling, the Street Triple RS.
This includes the ‘angry eyebrow' LED DRLs integrated with the main dual headlamp setup. The 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS will also come with carbon-fibre fenders, ‘RS' graphics on the fuel tank and a new ‘M-shaped' LED taillight; among others.
The most important upgrade will be on the new engine. The new motorcycle as the name suggests will come with a larger displacement 1200cc in-line three-cylinder engine; replacing the 1050cc from the previous models. While the exact power and torque figures are yet to be revealed, we do expect it to be in the range of around 150bhp.
The 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS will also come with a completely new suspension setup, both at the front and rear. This will be completely adjustable for rebound and preload. Braking is expected to be handled by dual-discs at the front and a single disc at the rear, from Brembo.
Other features expected on the 2021 Speed Triple 1200 RS, include a fully-digital instrument cluster, cornering ABS, traction control, launch control, multiple riding modes and a host of other electronic aids as well. The new Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS even with the larger displacement engine, could be lighter than the older model.
Thoughts On The 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS India Launch
Triumph had previously announced that they plan to introduce nine models in six months in India. The first model as part of their 2021 sales strategy will be the new Speed Triple 1200 RS. However, the actual deliveries for the motorcycle is expected to begin a couple of months later.