- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 23 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News 1975 Emergency an outdated issue, should be buried: Sanjay Raut
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Triumph Motorcycles has released teaser images of its upcoming motorcycle, the all-new Speed Triple 1200 RS. The teasers released by the British brand confirm that the all-new Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS will be globally unveiled on the 26th of January 2021.
As seen from the teaser photos, the new Speed Triple 1200 RS is expected to carry forward a similar headlamp design with the ‘angry eyebrow' LED DRLs as seen on its sibling, the Street Triple RS.
The teaser images also reveal the golden forks at the front and the carbon-fibre fender with the ‘Triumph' logo. Other teaser images also reveal the new M-shaped LED taillights and the ‘RS' graphics which will be seen on the fuel tank.
Triumph has also released a new teaser video of the upcoming Speed Triple 1200 RS. While the video doesn't showcase any glimpse of the motorcycle itself, it does provide us the soundtrack from the Speed Triple 1200 RS exhaust.
The exhaust note is noticeably different; this is because of the new 1200 RS which is a step-up from the current 1050cc. With the bump in displacement, we also expect the motorcycle to feature higher power and torque figures, while still complying with the latest Euro5 (equivalent to India's BS6 norms) emissions.
Triumph is yet to provide any further details of the upcoming Speed Triple 1200 RS. The company introduced its smaller sibling, the Street Triple RS last year, which is also on sale in the Indian market.
With the global unveil of the Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS scheduled for 26th January, we expect the motorcycle to go on sale in international markets soon after. Triumph could also bring the new Speed Triple 1200 RS to Indian shores at a later stage.
The company had recently announced that they have plans to introduce nine new motorcycles in India over the course of six months. While the new Trident 660 and the Tiger 850 have been confirmed, the Speed Triple 1200 RS could be part of the remaining list.
Thoughts On The All-New Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS Teasers
The new Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS once unveiled will be the brand's flagship offering in their naked streetfighter range. Stay-tuned as we bring you all the updates on the new Speed Triple 1200 RS as and when more information is released.