- 6 min ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 25 min ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- 5 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar India Launch Price Rs 16.30 Lakh: 7-Seater, Panoramic Sunroof Available
- News Officials from Twitter India appear before Parliamentary Panel headed by Shashi Tharoor
- Finance PFRDA: 4 Recent Core Updates of NPS You Need To Know
- Technology Poco X3 GT Launch Inches Closer; Clears FCC Certification
- Movies Baba Ka Dhaba Owner Kanta Prasad Attempts Suicide; Admitted To Hospital
- Sports Wimbledon 2021 set for a grand return, schedule, big stars to participate, timings in IST, TV Channel Info
- Lifestyle Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Triumph Motorcycles has announced a two-month extension on the warranty of its motorcycles. This applies to motorcycles whose warranty expired between 15 April 2021 and 31 May 2021. The extension of warranty is Triumph's way of giving its customers a better ownership experience.
The second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic has been causing chaos in India for a couple of weeks now. State governments across the country have announced lockdowns and curfews to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Thanks to the lockdown, cars and motorcycles have had to stay indoors for an extended period.
Having acknowledged that these vehicles have been locked up for quite some time now, several automotive brands have announced an extension of their warranty and free service periods. Piaggio, Benelli, KTM, Bajaj, TVS, Honda, Hero and Yamaha have all announced an extension and now Triumph has joined the fray too.
The British premium motorcycle manufacturer has extended the warranty on its motorcycles until 30th July. This way the customers whose motorcycles' warranty expired before 31 May wouldn't really be affected.
The lockdown in many states is ending on 31 May 2021 and few other states have announced lockdowns until the first week of June. At the moment, it is unknown if these dates will be changed and the lockdowns will be extended.
Triumph on the other hand has been doing reasonably well in the Indian market. Its new Tiger range of motorcycles is doing exceptionally well in the Indian market. Triumph also recently launched the 2021 Bobber and has also teased the upcoming 2021 Speed Twin which is expected to be launched on 01 June, 2021.
Thoughts On Triumph Motorcycles Extending Its Warranty Because Of The COVID-19 Lockdown
The pandemic brought with it all kinds of trouble. Apart from the obvious health-related hazards, it also brings with it challenges for other things. It is a big challenge for the Auto Industry, but most brands are still looking at delivering brilliant customer service to their buyers.