- 11 hrs ago Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In India For March 2021: Only Two Manufacturers Dominate The List
- 16 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 16 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 17 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 7 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Creates A New Record!
- Technology Samsung Summer Fest 2021: Discounts On Samsung Tablets
- Sports IPL: If I play the match 100 times, I would not take that single: Samson on denying Morris against PBKS
- News UK PM Boris Johnson's India visit to finalise 'Roadmap 2030' for re-energised India-UK ties
- Finance Ola Money: How to use it?
- Education NEET PG 2021 Exam Postponed Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi And Nushrat Bharucha’s Stylish High Ponytails Are The Cutest Hairstyles To Rock With Mini Dresses
The list of the top-10 best-selling two-wheeler brands in India has been released. As per the list, Hero MotoCorp continues to register the highest sales in the country, followed by Honda and TVS.
Hero MotoCorp continues to dominate the two-wheeler market in India, registering the highest sales month-on-month. The company recorded 4.67 lakh units of sales in January 2021; which is a decline of 4.2 per cent compared to its sales during the same month last year which stood at 4.88 lakh.
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) are close behind, occupying the second slot after registering an 11.2 per cent growth in its yearly sales. The company registered 4.16 lakh units of sales last month, a growth from 3.74 lakh units registered in January 2020.
TVS Motor Company completes the top-three. The Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer registered an impressive 26 per cent growth in its yearly sales, after registering 2.05 lakh units in January 2021, compared to 1.63 lakh units during the same month of 2020.
Bajaj Auto occupies the fourth position on the list, registering 1.57 lakh units of sales last month. This is almost similar to its sales during its yearly comparison, with a difference of just a few hundred units.
Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer, Royal Enfield takes the fifth position in terms of overall sales. The company had 64,372 units of sales last month, which is a 5 per cent growth compared to 61,292 units registered a year ago in January 2020.
|Rank||Two Wheeler OEM||Jan'21||Jan'20||Growth (%)|
|11||Mahindra Two Wheelers||26||23||13.0|
With 57,004 units of sales in January 2021, Suzuki occupies the sixth position on the list. This is a marginal growth of 1.8 per cent from 56,012 units of sales it registered last January. Yamaha is close behind in terms of sales, registering 55,151 units, which unlike Suzuki has managed to register a massive 53 per cent yearly growth from 35,913 units during January 2020.
Piaggio, Kawasaki and Triumph occupy the eighth, ninth and tenth position, respectively. While Piaggio managed to register 6,040 units, Kawasaki managed 161 units and Triumph sales stood at 62 units. However, all three two-wheeler brands registered a growth in their yearly sales figures.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Two-Wheelers In India For January 2021
The list of the top-10 best-selling two-wheeler brands remains unchanged from December 2020. However, most manufacturers have made significant sales improvements in both monthly and yearly comparisons.