- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 8 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Sports India vs England, 1st Test: Virat Kohli claims unwanted batting record after getting dismissed for golden duck
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
The Hero Splendor is the best-selling two-wheeler in India for May 2021 by beating the HF Deluxe by a huge margin. The Splendor alone accounts for nearly 37 per cent of the top-selling two-wheeler sales chart last month.
Top 10 best-selling bikes May 2021 (M-o-M Growth)
|2||Hero HF Deluxe||42,118||71,294||-40.92|
|6||Honda CB Shine||14,666||79,416||-68.52|
|9||Royal Enfield Classic 350||9,239||23,298||-50.84|
Top 10 best-selling bikes May 2021 (Y-o-Y Growth)
|2||Hero HF Deluxe||42,118||1,29,602||-207.71|
|6||Honda CB Shine||14,666||40,316||-174.89|
|9||Royal Enfield Classic 350||9,239||22,699||-145.68|
Thoughts About The Top-selling Bikes In May 2021
The top-selling bikes sales chart is dominated by Hero MotoCorp taking the top two spots. Bajaj, on the other hand, has three of its model listed in the top 10 sales chart for two-wheelers from last month. Honda Two Wheelers has taken the biggest blow in terms of sales among other brands. India's most favourite scooter slipped to the fifth spot, which is usually found in podium places on the list.