- 58 min ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 2 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Movies Ashutosh Rana Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Taking First Dose Of Vaccine
- News 10 states account for 82% of COVID-19 cases
- Lifestyle Neha Sharma Exudes Summer Vibes In Her Chic Outfit As She Chills With Peacock And Relaxes In The Lap Of Nature
- Finance 4 Special FD Schemes For Senior Citizens Which They Can Avail Before June 30, 2021
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Technology Vivo V21 With 44MP OIS Super Night Selfie Camera Launching Soon: What To Expect?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Suzuki Motorcycles has released a teaser confirming the launch of the latest iteration of their iconic superbike, the Hayabusa in the Indian market. While the teaser doesn't reveal the exact date of launch, it just mentions "The Ultimate Sport Bike, Coming Soon in India".
The latest-generation Suzuki Hayabusa was unveiled globally earlier this year. The 2021 Hayabusa brings with it a host of fresh updates in terms of styling, features, equipment and mechanicals, all while carrying forward the same iconic silhouette as before.
The previous-generation model was one of the most popular superbikes in the Indian market. The success was mainly due to the fact that Suzuki imported the Hayabusa as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) kit, which allowed them to price the superbike competitively. The previous-generation Hayabusa priced at Rs 13.75 lakh (ex-showroom) was more affordable than most of its rivals in the litre-class segment.
Suzuki is said to continue this trend and bring in the new-generation Hayabusa also as a CKD unit. However, with all the changes, updates and added features offered on the 2021 model, we can expect prices to be higher than their predecessors. While the exact pricing for the superbike will be announced at the time of launch, we expect Suzuki to price the 2021 Hayabusa in the range of Rs 15 - 17 lakh, ex-showroom.
Talking about the updates on the 2021 model, the new Suzuki Hayabusa now comes with sharper and more aggressive design lines. It now features LED headlamps flanked on either side by ram air intakes, which neatly integrate the position lamps on the outside. The superbike also features LED taillights, along with the large dual chrome-plated exhaust pipes on either side.
Other feature updates include a TFT display on an otherwise analogue instrument cluster, with all-new switchgear, which helps toggle through the host of the information offered. The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa now also features plenty of electronic riding aids.
These include three riding modes, launch control, three levels of engine braking, ten levels of traction control, cruise control, cornering ABS, hill-hold assist and many more.
Powering the 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is an extremely updated version of the same 1340cc in-line four-cylinder engine. It produces 190bhp and 150Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also comes with a bi-directional quick-shifter and ride-by-wire technology as standard. Suzuki also claims that the top speed of the 2021 Hayabusa has been limited to 290km/h — here are the full details.
Thoughts On The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Coming To India
We always knew the 2021 Hayabusa would come to Indian shores and now Suzuki has confirmed it officially. While there is no exact timeline for launch, we expect the superbike to go on sale sometime in the second quarter of this year.