- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 2 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Movies Ashutosh Rana Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Taking First Dose Of Vaccine
- News 10 states account for 82% of COVID-19 cases
- Lifestyle Neha Sharma Exudes Summer Vibes In Her Chic Outfit As She Chills With Peacock And Relaxes In The Lap Of Nature
- Finance 4 Special FD Schemes For Senior Citizens Which They Can Avail Before June 30, 2021
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Technology Vivo V21 With 44MP OIS Super Night Selfie Camera Launching Soon: What To Expect?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Suzuki Motorcycles have announced a price hike on its popular Access 125 scooter in the Indian market. The new Suzuki Access 125 now comes with a starting price of Rs 70,686, ex-showroom (Delhi); translating to a nominal price hike of Rs 186.
The popular 125cc scooter from Suzuki is offered in a range of five variants: drum brakes, drum brakes (alloy wheels), disc brake, special edition drum brake (alloy wheels) and special edition disc brake.
While the base variant, as mentioned before, is priced at Rs 70,686. The top-spec ‘Special Edition with Disc Brake variant of the Suzuki Access 125 is now priced at Rs 74,986. The disc brake (alloy wheel) costs Rs 72,386; the disc brake variant is offered at Rs 73,286 and the special edition drum brake (alloy wheels) retails at Rs 74,086. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (Delhi). All variants also come with CBS (Combi-Braking System) as standard.
Suzuki also offers the Access 125 with bluetooth connectivity with its instrument cluster. This is offered on both drum brake and disc brake variants, priced at Rs 77,886 and Rs 78,786, respectively. Both are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the price hike, no other changes have been made on the Access 125. The scooter continues to be powered by the same 12cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.5bhp at 6750rpm and 10Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, mated to a CVT automatic transmission.
The Suzuki Access 125 also comes with a host of features and equipment as well. This includes LED positioning lamps, long and comfortable seats, enlarged footboard, external fuel filler cap, multi-function key switch and the best-in-class underseat storage capacity of 22.3-litres; among others.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Access 125 Scooter Price Hike
The Suzuki Access 125 is one of the most popular scooter offerings in the premium 125cc segment. The scooter brings in volume sales month-on-month, even leading the segment on multiple occasions. The Suzuki Access 125 rivals the likes of the Honda Activa 125, Hero Maestro Edge 125 and the Yamaha Fascino 125 in the Indian market.