- 12 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 13 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 15 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Week 9, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A32, Redmi K40 Pro+, Realme Narzo 30A And More
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Indian helmet and accessories manufacturer, Studds, has launched a new Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor model in the market. The Studds Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor is a flip up-full face helmet from the brand that retails at Rs 1,595.
The helmet is available in 2 different finish options: Gloss and Matte finish. This includes 10 different colour decal options: Black N2, Black N4, Black, N5, Black N10, Matt Black N1, Matt Black N2, Matt Black N3, Matt Black N4, Matt Black N5 and Matt Black N10.
Along with multiple colour options, the company is also offering the helmet in multiple sizes for a snug and comfortable fit. Basic sizes available include Extra-Small (540MM), Small (560mm), Medium (570MM), Large (580MM) and Extra Large (600MM).
According to the company, the newly launched Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor helmet features a high-impact resistant design. The full-face form factor will provide complete protection to the rider's head.
The Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor features a regulated density EPS, which provides maximum all-round head protection. It also features a quick-release chin strap which provides ease of use for the rider and is can be removed easily during an unfortunate event.
With the flip-up design, the helmet is also suitable for wearing under hot weather conditions. It provides ample ventilation in flip-up and flip-down model with several inlets and exhaust ports ensuring a free flow of air through the helmet.
In addition to this, the company is providing a hypoallergic liner on the Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor. The liner will protect the rider from allergies or infections that can arise with continuous use. It will also protect the rider from continuous contact with damp helmet liners due to extended riding or on hot/rainy days.
User can change the liners and the visor for new ones that are sold by the brand separately. This will help keep the helmet fresh, scratch-free and safe for a long time thereby increasing its shelf life.
Thoughts About The Studds Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor Helmet Launched In India
The Studds Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor helmet is one of the most affordable flip-up full-face helmet available in the country. The company is offerings the helmet is a host of colour and sizes to suit customers preferences. It is suitable for both city and highway travel conditions.