- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- 1 hr ago TVS Motor Company COVID-19 Relief: Contributes Over Rs 40 Crore & 2,000 Oxygen Concentrators
- 2 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Retains 2nd Spot; Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Returns To Top 5
- News COVID-19: SC sets up national task force to assess and distribute oxygen throughout India
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Neymar signs new PSG deal as he commits until 2025
- Finance Top Crypto News Round-Up; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, And Cardano
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Steelbird has recently announced a new range of helmets named BRAT for Indian consumers. The BRAT series of helmets are made in collaboration with US-based manufacturer, Blauer. Blauer is a manufacturer of high-performance, protective apparel for public safety. The collaboration of Steelbird and Blauer will be further strengthened to bring more helmets to the Indian market.
Even though many imported helmets adhere to the highest international standards, most of them lack ISI approval as they are imported and disappointingly enough, some users have also been fined heavily for not using ISI helmets. Steelbird claims that their BRAT helmets meet both European and ISI standards of ECE 22.05 and IS:4151, respectively.
The new range of BRAT helmets come with a high-impact thermoplastic shell which is not only strong but is lighter than conventional materials. For additional comfort, BRAT helmets come with REACH fabric. REACH is a European regulatory authority that keeps a tab on harmful chemicals to protect and preserve the environment.
The new range of Steelbird BRAT helmets carry a price tag of Rs 5,149 and come in a variety of colours, graphics and sizes. The various colour combinations available are White-Black, Indigo Blue-Black, Grey-Black, Black-White, Black-Yellow, Black-Titanium, and Black-Red.
They are available at all Steelbird outlets. However, the BRAT series of helmets are also available online, at steelbirdhelmet.com.
Thoughts On Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets
Steelbird is a well-known brand in India. The brand is recognised for delivering quality helmets at a reasonable price point and the new collaboration with Blauer should further strengthen Steelbird's foothold in India. The new helmets are also reasonably priced and will be within reach for beginners in the biking world.