- 17 min ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 Deliveries Start In India: Here Are All Details
- 18 min ago Five KTM 490 Motorcycles Coming In 2022: 490 Adventure, 490 Duke, RC 490 & Two New 490 Models
- 41 min ago Isuzu Reveals Accessories List For The D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander Models On Its Website
- 1 hr ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Expansion To 20 Cities Planned: Here Are All The Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Telangana In May
- News Hardeep Singh Puri, Shashi Tharoor indulge in war of words over COVID-19 vaccine policy
- Sports 'Coach Sjoerd Marijne constantly pushes us to excel and out-perform others,' says midfielder Neha Goyal
- Lifestyle Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things To Donate As Per Your Zodiac Sign
- Movies Eid-Ul-Fitr 2021 Exclusive! Actress Sana Sheikh On Celebrating Ramadan Eid In COVID-19 Times
- Technology Redmi Note 10S Vs Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Redmi Note 10: Which One Should You Buy
- Finance Akshaya Tritiya 2021: 3 Quick Ways To Buy Gold Via Payment Wallets
- Education UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021 Postponed, Exam To Be Held On October 10
Steelbird has recently announced a new range of helmets named BRAT for Indian consumers. The BRAT series of helmets are made in collaboration with US-based manufacturer, Blauer. Blauer is a manufacturer of high-performance, protective apparel for public safety. The collaboration of Steelbird and Blauer will be further strengthened to bring more helmets to the Indian market.
Even though many imported helmets adhere to the highest international standards, most of them lack ISI approval as they are imported and disappointingly enough, some users have also been fined heavily for not using ISI helmets. Steelbird claims that their BRAT helmets meet both European and ISI standards of ECE 22.05 and IS:4151, respectively.
The new range of BRAT helmets come with a high-impact thermoplastic shell which is not only strong but is lighter than conventional materials. For additional comfort, BRAT helmets come with REACH fabric. REACH is a European regulatory authority that keeps a tab on harmful chemicals to protect and preserve the environment.
The new range of Steelbird BRAT helmets carry a price tag of Rs 5,149 and come in a variety of colours, graphics and sizes. The various colour combinations available are White-Black, Indigo Blue-Black, Grey-Black, Black-White, Black-Yellow, Black-Titanium, and Black-Red.
They are available at all Steelbird outlets. However, the BRAT series of helmets are also available online, at steelbirdhelmet.com.
Thoughts On Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets
Steelbird is a well-known brand in India. The brand is recognised for delivering quality helmets at a reasonable price point and the new collaboration with Blauer should further strengthen Steelbird's foothold in India. The new helmets are also reasonably priced and will be within reach for beginners in the biking world.