- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Simple Energy launches the Simple One electric scooter at Rs 1.09 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). The scooter is available in a single variant and 4 colour schemes. Bookings for the scooter are underway for a token amount of Rs 1,947 with deliveries said to begin soon.
- Namma Red
- Grace White
- Azure Blue
- Brazen Black
Simple One Electric Scooter Design
The highlight of the scooter has to be the winglets. Simple One looks apart with its sharp profile and triangular LED DRLs placed on top and the main headlamps at the centre of the front apron. The LED headlamps have been placed at the top flaked on either side by the turn-signal indicators.
- LED tail-lamp
- Single-piece seat
- Flat floorboard
- 30-litres under-seat storage
- Alloy wheels
- Rear grab rails
- Contoured rear-view mirrors
Simple One Scooter Specs, Range & Charging
The scooter is powered by a 4.5KW electric motor paired with a 4.8 kWh lithium-ion battery. The scooter comes with two battery packs fixed and removable with rear wheels driven by a chain drive.
- Electric motor: 4.5KW
- Battery capacity: 4.8kWh
- Torque: 72Nm
- Range: 203km in Eco mode
- Range: 236km in IDC
- Drive: Chain drive
- 0 to 40kmph: 2.9 seconds
- Top speed: 105kmph
- Charging: 75 minutes (portable battery)
- Charging: 150 minutes (fixed battery)
The company will also be offering the fast charging technology called Simple Loop. The Simple Loop has the capacity to charge up to 2.5km in a span of 60 seconds. The fast charger will be deployed in PAN India at over 300 locations in the upcoming months. The Simple Loop is also offered as home charging.
Simple One Scooter Features & Technology
The Simple One uses a 7-inch touchscreen instrument cluster with 1024x600 pixels and is 4G and Bluetooth enabled for connected technology. The company is also providing a mobile application that features a host of features. These include
Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Music control
- SOS message
- Remote telemetry
- Vehicle tracking
- Document storage
- Find my bike
- Preventive maintenance
Simple One Electric Scooter Dimensions
The scooter uses a lightweight tubular frame.
Front: Telescopic unit
Front: 200mm disc
Rear: 190mm disc
Front: 12-inch (100/80)
Rear: 12-inch (110/80)
Simple One Scooter Sales & Manufacturing
According to the company, they aim to sell the electric scooter in 176 cities within one year. The company has also announced that the scooter is built in India from the scratch. Simple Energy's R&D centre and manufacturing facility are located in Bangalore. The production facility in Whitefield, Bangalore will start to function with a maximum production capacity of 1 million units annually. The state-of-the-art facility will also be used to produce further products in the brand's pipeline.
Thoughts About The Simple One Electric Scooter Launched In India
Simple Energy has finally launched the Simple One electric scooter which is claimed to be the world's highest range provided by a manufacturer. The scooter also packs performance and a ton of technology. The Simple One rivals the Ola S1, Ola S1 Pro, Ather 450X, Bajaj Chetak and the TVS iQube.