- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- Movies Pandya Store’s Shiny Doshi Announces Her Engagement With Beau Lavesh Khairajani On Social Media, Shares Video
- Technology Samsung Networks Redefined Event Key Highlights
- News Covid-19 jab: From inflammatory rashes to scaly patches, skin complications to watch out post-vaccination
- Sports Barcelona confirm injured Dembele requires knee surgery
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Meet the Royal Enfield Sultan 650. The first thing to note is that the Royal Enfield Sultan 650 is a concept vehicle imagined by Neev Motorcycles and it is yet to be built. Lurking under the skin of Sultan Concept is a Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. Neev Motorcycles have laid their creative hands-on almost all body panels and even frame to make it as different as possible.
While the standard Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 oozes old-world British charm, the Sultan concept reeks of darkness. Starting with the custom side panels, minimal fenders, and the 17-inch fully covered alloy wheels, which are primarily designed to highlight the girth of the tyres. This makes the Sultan Concept look bottom-heavy and stable.
The Sultan Concept also gets some hardware upgrades in the form of fatter USD forks upfront with clip-on handlebars. From the rider's point of view, this set-up along with the slightly rear-set footpegs and side-mounted instrument pods give the Sultan Concept a sporty stance.
Even though the Sultan concept carries forward the same twin-shock setup from the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, the rear end looks completely different just like the rest of the bike, thanks to its short rear-end and a theme-mimicking short two-to-one exhaust.
Despite so many changes, nothing in this concept looks out of proportion or off the theme. This is one of the many reasons the Sultan concept stands when compared to other modified Royal Enfield motorcycles.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Sultan Concept By Neev Motorcycles
There are many concepts and motorcycle designs out there that are based on the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. This one however deserves special attention because of the impeccable level of attention to detail and consistency in the theme. We really hope Neev Motorcycles will bring this concept to life.