- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 1 day ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- News Monsoon advances into parts of Haryana, Punjab ahead of schedule
- Sports Mankad among 10 ICC Hall of Fame special inductees ahead of WTC final
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Meet the Royal Enfield Sultan 650. The first thing to note is that the Royal Enfield Sultan 650 is a concept vehicle imagined by Neev Motorcycles and it is yet to be built. Lurking under the skin of Sultan Concept is a Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. Neev Motorcycles have laid their creative hands-on almost all body panels and even frame to make it as different as possible.
While the standard Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 oozes old-world British charm, the Sultan concept reeks of darkness. Starting with the custom side panels, minimal fenders, and the 17-inch fully covered alloy wheels, which are primarily designed to highlight the girth of the tyres. This makes the Sultan Concept look bottom-heavy and stable.
The Sultan Concept also gets some hardware upgrades in the form of fatter USD forks upfront with clip-on handlebars. From the rider's point of view, this set-up along with the slightly rear-set footpegs and side-mounted instrument pods give the Sultan Concept a sporty stance.
Even though the Sultan concept carries forward the same twin-shock setup from the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, the rear end looks completely different just like the rest of the bike, thanks to its short rear-end and a theme-mimicking short two-to-one exhaust.
Despite so many changes, nothing in this concept looks out of proportion or off the theme. This is one of the many reasons the Sultan concept stands when compared to other modified Royal Enfield motorcycles.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Sultan Concept By Neev Motorcycles
There are many concepts and motorcycle designs out there that are based on the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. This one however deserves special attention because of the impeccable level of attention to detail and consistency in the theme. We really hope Neev Motorcycles will bring this concept to life.