- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 10 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 11 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
The results for one of the most prestigious motorcycle awards are out - the 2021 Indian Motorcycle Of The Year. The all-new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 claims the award registering the highest points from the jury members across various categories.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 registered the win, after facing stiff competition from a range of 10 shortlisted motorcycles across various segments. The motorcycle is one of the newest offerings from the Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer.
The Meteor 350 replaced the brand's Thunderbird 350 offering in the lineup. While the Meteor 350 carries forward a similar design as its predecessor, underneath it features a complete change. This includes the introduction of an all-new 350cc single-cylinder OHC engine, producing slightly better power and torque figures.
Apart from the new engine, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 also comes with a new Tripper Navigation, which offers smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth, which connects via a dedicated app. This feature is powered by Google and offers turn-by-turn navigation.
Shubhranshu Singh, Global Head - Marketing at Royal Enfield said,
"I am privileged and humbled to receive this award on behalf of the entire Royal Enfield team. This has been an exceptional year and it is testimony to the great teamwork that in extraordinary times we received this extraordinary recognition."
Aspi Bhathena, Chairman, IMOTY 2021, said,
"The year 2020 was a tough one for the Indian automotive industry. Yet, the two-wheeler segment has done well despite all the headwinds and this is reflective through the participation of 10 strong contenders in the Indian Motorcycle of the Year category."
"Like always, the jury has done a sterling job and the best performer, Royal Enfield Meteor has emerged as the most-deserving winner. All the past winners have done exceptionally well in the market, and we hope, this year too, the winner achieves roaring success in times to come."
Thoughts On The 2021 Indian Motorcycle Of The Year, The Royal Enfield Meteor 350
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 has become an instant success in the Indian market. The replacement for the Thunderbird, with the brand new engine, offers excellent levels of refinement, along with packing a host of features, making it an extremely attractive model.