- 13 hrs ago Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In India For March 2021: Only Two Manufacturers Dominate The List
- 17 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 18 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 19 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- Education Board Exams 2021: List Of State Board Exams Postponed
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 7 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Creates A New Record!
- Technology Samsung Summer Fest 2021: Discounts On Samsung Tablets
- Sports IPL: If I play the match 100 times, I would not take that single: Samson on denying Morris against PBKS
- News UK PM Boris Johnson's India visit to finalise 'Roadmap 2030' for re-energised India-UK ties
- Finance Ola Money: How to use it?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi And Nushrat Bharucha’s Stylish High Ponytails Are The Cutest Hairstyles To Rock With Mini Dresses
The results for one of the most prestigious motorcycle awards are out - the 2021 Indian Motorcycle Of The Year. The all-new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 claims the award registering the highest points from the jury members across various categories.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 registered the win, after facing stiff competition from a range of 10 shortlisted motorcycles across various segments. The motorcycle is one of the newest offerings from the Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer.
The Meteor 350 replaced the brand's Thunderbird 350 offering in the lineup. While the Meteor 350 carries forward a similar design as its predecessor, underneath it features a complete change. This includes the introduction of an all-new 350cc single-cylinder OHC engine, producing slightly better power and torque figures.
Apart from the new engine, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 also comes with a new Tripper Navigation, which offers smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth, which connects via a dedicated app. This feature is powered by Google and offers turn-by-turn navigation.
Shubhranshu Singh, Global Head - Marketing at Royal Enfield said,
"I am privileged and humbled to receive this award on behalf of the entire Royal Enfield team. This has been an exceptional year and it is testimony to the great teamwork that in extraordinary times we received this extraordinary recognition."
Aspi Bhathena, Chairman, IMOTY 2021, said,
"The year 2020 was a tough one for the Indian automotive industry. Yet, the two-wheeler segment has done well despite all the headwinds and this is reflective through the participation of 10 strong contenders in the Indian Motorcycle of the Year category."
"Like always, the jury has done a sterling job and the best performer, Royal Enfield Meteor has emerged as the most-deserving winner. All the past winners have done exceptionally well in the market, and we hope, this year too, the winner achieves roaring success in times to come."
Thoughts On The 2021 Indian Motorcycle Of The Year, The Royal Enfield Meteor 350
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 has become an instant success in the Indian market. The replacement for the Thunderbird, with the brand new engine, offers excellent levels of refinement, along with packing a host of features, making it an extremely attractive model.