- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Royal Enfield will be making 120 limited-edition hand-painted helmets to mark the brand's 120th anniversary this year. Each of these 12 sets of hand-painted Royal Enfield helmets will carry a unique poster-inspired design from the brand's 12 decades of advertorials.
"We understand that a helmet is the first and truly most important riding accessory that a rider buys, is very personal and is worn proudly. There could not have been a better canvas than a helmet for us to share stories from the last 120 years.
These limited edition helmets not only cater to the safety, protection, comfort and style needs of riders but should also inspire the younger generation riders and non-riders to continue creating stories on their Royal Enfield motorcycles for many more years to come" said Puneet Sood, National Business Head, North and West India & Global Head of Apparel Business, Royal Enfield.
As per the Royal Enfield, the company is looking forward to launching these 12 unique designs over a period of the next 6 weeks.
Royal Enfield will drop two new designs every week every Monday and Wednesday, with the sale being scheduled on the respective weekends.
Each helmet will carry a unique number for identification and the package will also carry a postcard of the artwork on the helmet with the story of the inspiration behind that design.
These helmets are not only for show, they also provide good protection and carry triple certification - ISI, DOT and ECE.
These limited-edition Royal Enfield helmets are available in both half-face and full-face variations, and interested users will have to register on the brand's official website to purchase these helmets.
According to Royal Enfield prices for the limited-edition Royal Enfield half-face helmets start from Rs 6,950, whereas the limited-edition Royal Enfield full-face helmets cost around Rs 8,450.
Moreover, these helmets are also designed for everyday use with the use of premium internals, leather trims and a very essential sun visor.
At present, the Royal Enfield product portfolio consists of five models - Classic 350, Meteor, Interceptor, Continental GT, Bullet, and Himalayan.
Out of these five models, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 is the brand's latest offering and prices start from Rs 2.15 lakhs (ex-showroom, India) for the dual-channel ABS model.
The Royal Enfield Meteor on the other hand is the cruiser model, while the Royal Enfield Interceptor is a modern classic that takes inspiration from British roadsters.
Whereas the Royal Enfield Continental GT is the cafe racer version of the Royal Enfield Interceptor and the Royal Enfield Himalayan is an adventure motorcycle that lives up to its name.
Speaking about the Royal Enfield Himalayan, we are modifying our Royal Enfield Himalayan at NMW Enterprises in Bengaluru, and you can watch that whole process of converting our beloved companion into a total hooligan in our new YouTube series here.
Thoughts About Royal Enfield Limited-Edition Hand-Painted Helmets
The new Royal Enfield limited-edition helmets will find themselves equally at home on the open roads as well as your living room as they are not only a piece of art but it is also built to the highest standards to survive the toughest conditions.