- 27 min ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 36 min ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 2 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Movies Prabhas Releases Radhe Shyam Poster On The Same Day He Visited Chandigarh On Baisakhi Four Years Ago
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- News Russia, India committed to S-400 missile deal
- Technology Vivo V21 With 44MP OIS Super Night Selfie Camera Launching Soon: What To Expect?
- Finance Gold Hallmark Mandatory From June 1; Things To Know Before Buying
- Lifestyle Your Stylish Summer Saree Looks Ft. Fatima Sana Shaikh, Rubina Dilaik, And Mithila Palkar
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Chennai-based, two-wheeler manufacturer, Royal Enfield recently launched the updated version of its flagship motorcycles sold in the country. The Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 motorcycles have been updated for the 2021 Model Year. However, the company has launched some new accessories for the motorcycles that are listed below.
Royal Enfield has introduced soft panniers for the Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650. These panniers are made up of canvas and are water-resistant as per the company. They come with quick-release straps and have a capacity of 8.5L each. Moreover, these panniers can hold up to 3kgs. The price for a set is Rs 6,000. If you only need one (right-hand side) it's for Rs 4,000.
So, to mount the panniers on the motorcycles, dedicated mounting rails are required, which can also be purchased from the company's website. The mounting rails are made from 16mm stainless steel and the cost for a pair is Rs 1,600. And if you are only buying one, it will cost you Rs 1,200.
Speaking about the 2021 Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650. Both motorcycles feature a couple of new paint schemes and the prices for the 2021 Interceptor 650 starts at Rs 2.75 lakh. The motorcycle is also available with a custom paint scheme, which is priced at Rs 2.83 lakh. The top-spec Chrome paint scheme of the Interceptor 650 is priced at Rs 2.97 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving on, the 2021 Continental GT 650 also receives a couple of new colour schemes and carries a starting price of Rs 2.91 lakh. The Continental GT 650 is also available in a custom paint scheme, which is priced at Rs 2.99 lakh. However, the top-spec Mister Clean colour scheme retails at Rs 3.13 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Soft Panniers Introduced By Royal Enfield For The 650 Twins
People love going on a road trip, especially, if you have a Royal Enfield. The new 2021 650 twins are just awesome in their new paint schemes. Customers can go ahead and purchase this new pannier set that is available for the 650 twins, as they will be really handy for a long trip.