- 15 hrs ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- 19 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
- 1 day ago Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- 1 day ago Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Lifestyle What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
Royal Enfield introduces 'Make It Yours' riding jackets. This is a customisation program introduced by Royal Enfield for its customers to further promote customisation.
The 'Make It Yours' initiative is already quite popular among Royal Enfield loyalists and the company already offers customisation on its motorcycles and apparel range such as helmets, T-shirts, and a few more.
Royal Enfield has now included riding jackets to the list of customisable items through its 'Make It Yours' customisation initiative.
This customisation program will now give Royal Enfield riders and loyalists a unique opportunity to customise their riding jackets according to their personal taste via Royal Enfield's online store.
This online store of Royal Enfield carries an intuitive and user-friendly interface, and users can now customise their riding jackets along with other cool aforementioned merchandise and products.
For riding jackets, the interface offers plenty of customisation options to fill your imagination. This includes a choice of colours, liners, and armours.
Speaking of liners and armours, the liner options allows the user to add winter or rain liners to their jacket so that they can customise it according to their riding requirements. The next one is the armour options, this option allows the user to choose between Knox and D30 armour.
Before configuring the riding jacket, we advise users to understand their requirements carefully before making a purchase.
"Royal Enfield has always been working towards enhancing the ownership experience for its customers - be it motorcycles or apparel. We listen to our riding community who is constantly engaged with us and gives us feedback, thus helping us build relevance in the range we offer. With its MiY initiative, the brand's advocacy for self-expression and customization grows stronger. After witnessing the overwhelming response to our MiY Initiative for the range of motorcycles, helmets and t-shirts, we decided that it was time we took this forward to our range of riding jackets as well. Consumers are often compelled to buy riding jackets off the shelves to act more as utility accessories as opposed to catering to their needs or complementing their style. This initiative now gives users the opportunity to not just build all-new jackets but also upgrade their existing jackets.", said Puneet Sood, National Business Head - North and West India & Global Business Head - Apparel, Royal Enfield.
The 'Make It Yours' customisation program can be accessed via 'makeityours.royalenfield.com' or through Royal Enfield's official online store.
According to the company, Royal Enfield is planning to offer a 'Make It Yours' customisation program on helmets, t-shirts and riding jackets at its dealership stores soon.
Thoughts About 'Make It Yours' Customisation Program & 'Make It Yours' Riding Jacket
The 'Make It Yours' customisation program is a great way to promote the brand and ignite enthusiasm amongst its loyalists as it will give them an opportunity to express themselves.
Speaking about the 'Make It Yours' custom riding jacket, it allows the user to specifically choose the right combination of materials that suits the rider's taste, riding style and riding environment.