- 3 min ago Honda Patents The PCX Electric Scooter In India: Here Are All The Details!
- 45 min ago 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 & V4S Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Mercedes-Benz EQT Electric Van Revealed: Gorgeous Electric Van From Mercedes-Benz
- 2 hrs ago Royal Enfield Temporarily Suspends Production Due To Covid-19: Read More To Find Out!
- Finance Akshaya Tritiya 2021: 3 Quick Ways To Buy Gold Via Payment Wallets
- Movies Eid-ul-Fitr 2021: Rajeev Khandelwal To Kavita Kaushik; TV Celebs Wish Fans On Eid
- News Bihar extends lockdown till May 25 to contain Covid-19 spread
- Sports Shafali Verma, Radha Yadav set to make WBBL debuts
- Education UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2021 Postponed, Exam To Be Held On October 10
- Technology Redmi Note 10S With MediaTek Helio G95 SoC Launched In India; Price Starts At Rs. 14,999
- Lifestyle Parshuram Jayanti 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has been spotted testing once again ahead of its debut. It does seem like the motorcycle is very close to hitting the production line. The Royal Enfield Hunter is based on the same 'J Series' platform as the recently-launched Meteor 350 and is powered by the same 350cc engine.
The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has been under development for a long time now. It is a scrambler-style motorcycle based on the same platform that also underpins the Royal Enfield Meteor 350.
The motorcycle has been spotted on test multiple times already. Now, new spy images of the motorcycle have surfaced. Recent spy pictures not only show the possible features but also reveal the similarities between the two motorcycles.
The Hunter 350 comes with flatter handlebars and a slightly upswept exhaust, which clearly depicts its sportier nature. From the pictures, we can see that the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 sports a similar instrument cluster, in which the smaller pod houses the Tripper module.
The Hunter 350 also sports blacked-out alloy wheels, engine, suspension, and exhaust. The similarities also extend to the switchgear which looks identical to the Meteor 350. We do expect the Hunter 350 to come with the same engine as on the Meteor 350, considering both the models come under Royal Enfield's ‘J' series platform.
It is an air-cooled, 349cc, single-cylinder motor that produces 19.7bhp and 27Nm. A 5-speed gearbox drives the rear wheel. Expect the new Royal Enfield Hunter 350 to be priced at a slightly lower point than the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 and will most probably go on sale during the second half of 2021.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Being Spotted While Testing
The J Series platform has seen immense success with the launch of the Meteor 350. Royal Enfield is expected to launch the next-gen Classic 350 on the same platform. However, it is the Hunter 350 that is the most-awaited motorcycle on this platform. With its scrambler style, it is expected to handle Indian road conditions better than the Meteor 350 and the Classic 350.