- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 9 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 9 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Chennai based two-wheeler manufacturer, Royal Enfield has increased the prices of its entry-level offering, the Bullet 350. The company has increased its prices for the second consecutive month.
The Bullet 350 retro motorcycle was updated to meet the BS6 emission standard and retailed at a starting price of Rs 1.21 lakh. However, after consecutive price hikes, the motorcycle now retails at a starting price tag of Rs 1.30 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company has increased its prices by around Rs 3,500 across all variants of the Bullet 350 motorcycle. The top-spec electric-start variant Bullet 350X model retails at Rs 1.46 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Here are the variant-wise new price details of the Bullet 350:
|Model||Colour||Old BS6 Price||New BS6 Price||Price Hike|
|Bullet 350 BS6 (Standard)||Bullet Silver and Onyx Black||Rs 1,27,094||Rs 1,30,228||Rs 3,134|
|Black and Forest Green||Rs 1,33,261||Rs 1,36,502||Rs 3,241|
|Bullet 350 ES BS6 (Electric Start)||Jet Black, Regal Red and Royal Blue||Rs 1,42,705||Rs 1,46,152|| |
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
The company had launched the Bullet 350X, with new solid colours paint scheme making its way to the motorcycle's variants last year. Apart from the paint scheme, the Bullet 350X remained the same as the standard variant.
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, 346cc fuel-injected engine producing a maximum power of 19.1bhp at 5,250rpm and a peak torque of 28Nm at 4,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are done via a 35mm telescopic front fork with 130mm travel, and a twin-shock absorber setup at the rear with 80mm travel. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 280mm disc at the front and a 153mm drum brake at the rear supported by a single-channel ABS for additional safety.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again In India
The Bullet 350 motorcycle is the brand's entry-level offering in the Indian market. The company might have increased the pricing of its motorcycle owning to the increasing input costs of manufacturing. With the recent price increase, we expect sales to be unaffected as the hike is only marginal.