- 4 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 5 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 6 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News 111 mucormycosis patients undergoing treatment in Mumbai: BMC
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Dimpal Bhal Is Back; The Mohanlal Show To Get An Extension?
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Royal Enfield's sales figures for April 2021 are here. Royal Enfield's Month-On-Month sales saw a dip in April 2021 at 53,298 units. This is a reduction of 19% compared to the previous month. Out of the 53,298 units sold, 48,789 units were sold in India while the other 4,509 units were meant for export markets.
The world is going through a pandemic and India is reeling under the second wave of COVID-19. In April 2020, India was under a complete lockdown and automotive brands took a major hit thanks to low sales numbers. Over the next few months, sales did improve quite a bit.
In 2021, the automotive industry in India witnessed tremendous growth. However, this too seems short lived at the moment thanks to the lockdowns and curfews imposed by various states across the country. Royal Enfield's sales numbers too are reducing due to the same reason.
Royal Enfield has enjoyed tremendous success in India after Siddhartha Lal took over the reins. However, new competitors have started to emerge and Royal Enfield is on a spree of updates and new launches to counter the same.
Speaking of upcoming models from Royal Enfield, Royal Enfield recently announced the launch of Meteor 350 in America and made the following statement through the press release "The new Meteor 350 adds another chapter to Royal Enfield's legacy of producing beloved mid-sized motorcycles."
We also expect the Royal Enfield Hunter 350, which is based on the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 to be launched very soon. There is also a 650cc cruiser under development which may be named "Shotgun" by Royal Enfield which is one of the most awaited motorcycles from the brand. The long-due new-gen Classic 350 is also in the pipeline.
We expect all new Royal Enfield models to sport Royal Enfield's latest tripper navigation system, which pairs with your smartphone via Bluetooth to display turn-by-turn navigation.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Sales In April 2021
Apart from the effect of lockdowns and curfews, Royal Enfield's slump in sales can also be linked to enthusiasts waiting for upcoming Royal Enfield models, as there are many pics of highly camouflaged upcoming models of Royal Enfield models floating around the internet.