- 11 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 12 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 14 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Week 9, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A32, Redmi K40 Pro+, Realme Narzo 30A And More
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The upcoming Royal Enfield 650cc cruiser motorcycles have been spotted testing yet again in the country. The performance cruiser motorcycles are expected to arrive sometime during the end of this year in the Indian market.
Ahead of their launch, two variants of the motorcycle were revealed from the latest spy video shot by Royal Bangalorean Raj. The spy video showcases a cruiser motorcycle with different body panels some of which are finished in chrome.
On the other hand, other test mules in the video feature blacked-out twin exhausts, lower-set tail lamp and turn-signal indicators, that looks to a similar unit like the ones seen on the Meteor 350. As a result, Royal Enfield could be launching several variants of the upcoming flagship cruiser motorcycle.
Additionally, the company will most likely offer the ‘Make-it-Yours' customization options on the cruiser motorcycle. This will include a host of genuine accessories, that will help customers to personalize their new cruiser to suit their needs and taste.
It will also feature the brand's onboard Tripper navigation system enabled via Bluetooth connectivity and smartphone pairing. The larger pod will be reserved for the speed, tachometer and trip details, while the smaller pod will feature a navigation system that is similar to the one seen on the Meteor 350.
Speaking about the design of the motorcycle, the upcoming cruiser is a relatively large motorcycle that suits the proportions, design and characteristics of a bobber bike. This includes a long wheelbase, a large sculpted fuel tank, raised and wide handlebar, forward-set footpegs and a relaxed riding position.
Some of the features that are revealed from previous spottings of the cruiser motorcycle include round-shaped headlights, tail lights and turn-signal indicators, a tall and adjustable windscreen, curved fenders at both ends, and a split-seat design; among others.
The engine and the transmission setup on the upcoming cruiser motorcycle are expected to be similar to the ones powering the 650 twins in the brand's portfolio. However, the cruiser's could be feature liquid cooling for enhanced performance.
The 649cc air and oil-cooled, parallel-twin-cylinder engine on the 650 twins produces 47bhp and a peak torque of 52Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox, with slipper-clutch assisted. We expect the power and torque figures to remain similar on the new motorcycle.
The upcoming cruiser motorcycle will the first model from the brand to features a (USD) UpSide-Down front fork. The USD will aid for better handling characteristics of the cruiser. The rear suspension on the cruiser will be a twin-shock unit.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield 650cc Cruiser Bikes Spied Testing In Different Variants
The Royal Enfield 650cc cruiser is among the most awaited motorcycles launching in the Indian market. The brand has been known to produce some of the iconic retro-styled motorcycles in the market. The upcoming 650cc cruiser is expected to carry the brand's heritage design, which has created a massive following over the years.