- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Royal Enfield will be launching a powerful cruiser motorcycle that will be using the brand's parallel-twin 650cc engine. The bobber-style cruiser motorcycle will be based on the KX bobber concept that was showcased at the EICMA 2018.
Ahead of its launch, the 650cc cruiser motorcycle has been spied again revealing new features. Spy images from Gaadiwaadi, reveals a test mule of the motorcycle without having any badge. It also sports a black paint to partially camouflage the test mule.
The spy images reveal that the upcoming cruiser is a relatively large motorcycle that suits the proportions, design and characteristics of a bobber bike. This includes a long wheelbase, a sculpted tear-drop shape fuel tank, raised and wide handlebar, forward-set footpegs and overall a relaxed riding position.
Other features such as twin chrome exhaust placed on either side, curved fenders at both ends, round-shaped headlights, tail lights and turn-signal indicators and a tall adjustable windscreen add to the cruiser looks of the motorcycle. The motorcycle also features a split-seat design and expected to be well-cushioned to support long journeys.
Some of the other features that are revealed from the spy images include a (USD) UpSide-Down front fork, a single pod instrument cluster, a crash protector, alloy wheels and large profile tyres; among others. Along with USD front fork, the motorcycle is also using twin-shock setup at the rear.
The USD fork setup will the brand's first implementation on its motorcycle. Fans have been waiting for RE to use the setup for a long time. It improves the upcoming bobber's handling characteristics by a substantial margin.
Also, the upcoming cruiser motorcycle is using single disc brake at either end that is similar to the ones seen on the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 motorcycles in the brand's line-up. It is also expected to get a dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle features alloy wheels and at the rear.
Speaking about the instrument cluster, it will feature the brand's onboard Tripper navigation system enabled via Bluetooth connectivity. The larger pod will be reserved for the speed, tachometer and trip details, while the smaller pod will feature the navigation system that is similar to the one seen on the Meteor 350.
The engine and the transmission setup on the upcoming cruiser motorcycle are expected to be similar to the ones powering the 650 twins in the brand's portfolio. However, the cruiser's could be feature liquid cooling for enhanced performance.
The 649cc air and oil-cooled, parallel-twin-cylinder engine on the 650 twins produces 47bhp and a peak torque of 52Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox, with slipper-clutch assisted. We expect the power and torque figures to remain similar on the new motorcycle.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield 650cc Cruiser Spied Testing Again Revealing New Features
The latest set of spy images gives us a clear look of the upcoming cruiser motorcycle from Royal Enfield. It will be a premium offering from the brand and could be the new flagship model when launched in the country. Whether the parallel-twin engine will be upgraded to feature liquid-cooling remains to be seen.