- 16 min ago Hyundai i20 N-Line Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of Its India Launch: Details & More!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Launch Date Officially Revealed: Here Are All The Details!
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Monte Carlo & Onyx Variants Get Minor Cosmetic Updates: Details
- 3 hrs ago Porsche 911 Turbo S Wins World Performance Car Of The Year 2021 Award
- News Failure will be viewed sternly: HC directs Centre to immediately allocate oxygen to Delhi
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Shares Hard-Hitting Post On World Earth Day, Shares Pictures Amidst Nature
- Technology BSNL, Excitel, JioFiber, And Airtel Xstream Fibre Work From Home Broadband Plans
- Education IIT Hyderabad And Swinburne University Launch Joint Doctoral Program For Students
- Sports Dream11 partners with PUMA to launch athleisure collection
- Finance Sensex Ends 374 Points Higher, Nifty Tops 14406 Levels
- Lifestyle Ajeeb Daastaans Promotions: Aditi Rao Hydari Heart-Pattern Co-ord Set And Hairstyle Are Pure Goals
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In April 2021
Royal Enfield is all set to introduce the 2021-iterations of their popular 650-Twins in India. The 2021 Royal Enfield 650 Twins (Continental GT & Interceptor) are expected to receive a number of updates, including new features and other subtle cosmetic changes.
The updated version of the Royal Enfield 650-Twins is expected to go on sale in India, sometime later this year. Both the motorcycles in the 650cc range have been spied undergoing testing on separate occasions in India as well.
Ahead of its launch, A document has leaked online that reveals some of the new colour options, expected to be offered on the 2021 versions of the Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650.
As seen from the leaked document, the 2021 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 could soon be offered with seven paint schemes. This includes four new options: Ravishing Black, Grey Goose, Ventura Blue & Royal Red. The remaining three colour schemes: Baker Express, Glitter & Dust and Orange Crush will continue to be on offer from the current models.
Similarly, the 2021 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 will be offered with a total of five paint schemes: Cookies & Cream, Ventura Black & Blue, British Racing Lean, GT Red & Mr Clean. Of these, only the last option is an offer on the current model.
Apart from the new paint schemes on offer, Royal Enfield might also bring in a few other subtle changes, improving the overall riding dynamics of both models. However, the most significant update will be the addition of the Tripper Navigation.
This tech debuted on the brand's Meteor 350 and was incorporated into the 2021 Himalayan offering earlier this year. The new feature will be powered by Google and offer turn-by-turn navigation when connected to a smartphone via Bluetooth.
Mechanically, however, there will be no changes. Both The 2021 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 will continue to be powered by the same BS6-compliant 648cc parallel-twin engine. It produces 47bhp at 7150rpm and 52Nm of peak torque at 5250rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox offered with a slipper clutch as standard.
Thoughts On The 2021 Royal Enfield 650-Twins Colour Options
The 2021 Royal Enfield 650-Twins are among the best-selling offerings in the Indian mid-size motorcycle segment. The company will be hoping to further improve on this with the introduction of the 2021-iteration with new colours and added features.