- 16 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
The QJ7000D electric motorcycle has been unveiled in the Chinese market. Chinese motorcycle manufacturer Qianjiang has unveiled an all-electric motorcycle named the QJ7000D. However, the bike will be sold under the Benelli brand name in the international markets.
The new electric motorcycle concept is said to set the new benchmark in the electric motorcycle segment. Even though the Chinese automaker has not yet released any technical specifications related to the motorcycle, sources indicate that the bike has benchmarked the performance capabilities of a 600cc motorcycle.
That being said, the 600cc segment would be ideal for a motorcycle of this kind. As such the performance will not only be accessible to all sorts of riders but the bike will be much more manageable at the extreme limits.
In terms of the design, the QJ7000D is extremely aggressive with its split headlamps, full-fairing and a scooped out rider seat. Despite the aggressive looks, the Chinese built all-electric motorcycle packs in some practicality and a clever storage space big enough to fit a large full-face helmet.
Like any EV, the instrument pod in the QJ7000D is digital, with a negative LCD unit for easy read-out even during sunny days. It's a thoroughly engineered one, with its powerful motor mounted in the middle and placed low for great stability. This set-up gives both high speed and low-speed stability which is ideal for novice users.
We are not sure how Qianjiang will price the motorcycle in the Chinese market and how Benelli would price it in international markets, but we do expect a slight premium over other petrol-powered motorcycles in the 600cc segment.
Thoughts On Qianjiang QJ7000D Electric Motorcycle Being Revealed
The QJ7000D might just turn out to be one of the best electric motorcycles. Not because of the looks but going by the strides Chinese automakers are making in the field of EVs, they are set to dominate even European manufacturers.