- 11 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 14 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 18 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Rate Unchanged On Sept 21; Crude Prices Fall Ahead Of Fed Meet
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Samsung, Realme, Poco, And More Mobile Brands Discount Reveling Dates
- News Engaging with India over recognising Covidshield vaccine certificate: UK
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 25 Lakh Question That Stumped Pankaj Kumar Singh On Amitabh Bachchan’s Show?
- Sports England pulls out of Pakistan tour just days after New Zealand abandon series
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Ola electric scooter launch date revealed. Ola Electric has finally announced the launch date of its first-ever vehicle. The company's CEO, Bhavish Aggarwal announced that the much-awaited electric scooter would be launched on 15 August, 2021.
The electric scooter from OLA will make its debut on August 15 and we expect Ola to reveal its prices on the same day as well. So far, the electric scooter has got an overwhelming response from the general public and has gained many prospective buyers in the process.
As per the leaked internal documents, we expect Ola Electric to roll out their first-ever electric scooter in three variants with different battery capacities. This will not only ensure a lower starting price for the scooter but it will also give customers a wider range of options as well.
We also expect Ola electric to aggressively price the entry-level variant with a starting price of around Rs 1 lakh to attract more potential customers. In addition, we also expect Ola Electric will offer almost similar levels of equipment on all three variants of the scooter to avoid confusion during the purchase.
"Thanks to all who have reserved our scooter! Planning a launch event for the Ola Scooter on 15th August. Will share full specs and details on product and availability dates. Looking forward to it!", tweeted Bhavish Aggarwal, CEO of Ola Electric.
Bookings for Ola's electric scooter started on 15th July, and within the first 24 hours, the company received over One lakh bookings for the electric scooter. Even though the booking price was set at just Rs 499, it was actually the people's interest that gathered such an overwhelming response.
Previously, we thought Ola's first electric scooter will be limited to just a few colour options, but to everyone's surprise, Ola Electric has announced there will be ten different colour options to choose from. However, we are not sure if Ola Electric will charge an extra amount for any particular colours.
Since there has been an overwhelming response, we are not sure if Ola Electric will bypass the requirement of showrooms and follow the direct-to-home sales model. However, as earlier reported the brand wants to deliver the scooter to buyers' home directly.
Ola Electric will manufacture the electric scooter at its Tamilnadu plant. With an annual production capacity of 1 Crore units, the factory is said to be the world's largest manufacturing plant for two-wheelers.
Thoughts On Ola Electric Scooter Debut On 15 August
Ola Electric has definitely attracted the interest of Indian consumers with their electric scooter. Everything seems great so far. Now, all that remains is a solid product that meets everyone's expectations. The moment of truth will come on August 15.