- 9 hrs ago Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- 11 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Will Be Available In Five Different Colours; Pricing Starts From Rs 11.99 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Kia Carnival Launched In India At Rs 24.95 Lakh: New Limousine Plus Variant Introduced
- 14 hrs ago Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- Lifestyle Parivartini Ekadashi 2021: Date, History And Significance Of This Festival
- News Schools, colleges in Uttar Pradesh to remain shut on Friday, Saturday in view of heavy rains
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam To Get An Indonesian Remake, Confirms Antony Perumbavoor
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Ola electric scooter launch date revealed. Ola Electric has finally announced the launch date of its first-ever vehicle. The company's CEO, Bhavish Aggarwal announced that the much-awaited electric scooter would be launched on 15 August, 2021.
The electric scooter from OLA will make its debut on August 15 and we expect Ola to reveal its prices on the same day as well. So far, the electric scooter has got an overwhelming response from the general public and has gained many prospective buyers in the process.
As per the leaked internal documents, we expect Ola Electric to roll out their first-ever electric scooter in three variants with different battery capacities. This will not only ensure a lower starting price for the scooter but it will also give customers a wider range of options as well.
We also expect Ola electric to aggressively price the entry-level variant with a starting price of around Rs 1 lakh to attract more potential customers. In addition, we also expect Ola Electric will offer almost similar levels of equipment on all three variants of the scooter to avoid confusion during the purchase.
"Thanks to all who have reserved our scooter! Planning a launch event for the Ola Scooter on 15th August. Will share full specs and details on product and availability dates. Looking forward to it!", tweeted Bhavish Aggarwal, CEO of Ola Electric.
Bookings for Ola's electric scooter started on 15th July, and within the first 24 hours, the company received over One lakh bookings for the electric scooter. Even though the booking price was set at just Rs 499, it was actually the people's interest that gathered such an overwhelming response.
Previously, we thought Ola's first electric scooter will be limited to just a few colour options, but to everyone's surprise, Ola Electric has announced there will be ten different colour options to choose from. However, we are not sure if Ola Electric will charge an extra amount for any particular colours.
Since there has been an overwhelming response, we are not sure if Ola Electric will bypass the requirement of showrooms and follow the direct-to-home sales model. However, as earlier reported the brand wants to deliver the scooter to buyers' home directly.
Ola Electric will manufacture the electric scooter at its Tamilnadu plant. With an annual production capacity of 1 Crore units, the factory is said to be the world's largest manufacturing plant for two-wheelers.
Thoughts On Ola Electric Scooter Debut On 15 August
Ola Electric has definitely attracted the interest of Indian consumers with their electric scooter. Everything seems great so far. Now, all that remains is a solid product that meets everyone's expectations. The moment of truth will come on August 15.