- 5 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 8 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- Movies Mimi Movie Review: Kriti Sanon Delivers A 'Param Sundar' Performance Which Tugs At Your Heartstrings
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale: Special Discount Offers On New Budget Smartphones
- News Mirabai Chanu created history, entire nation is proud of her: Sports Minister Anurag Thakur
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Mirabai Chanu's medal has inspired the entire nation,' says sports minister Anurag Thakur
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Ola Electric officially announces the available colours for the soon-to-be-launched electric scooter. The company is offering the Ola electric scooter in 10 colour options to choose from, making it the widest range of colours available on a two-wheeler.
While the exact names of the colours will be announced at the imminent launch, there will be choices in matte and gloss shades from options in blue and black, the vibrant hues of red, pink and yellow, as well as white and silver.
According to the company, "The Ola Scooter will deliver an unparalleled scooter experience to consumers, who will now get a wide range of vibrant colours to choose from, along with class-leading speed, unprecedented range, the biggest boot space, global design and advanced technology at aggressive prices that make it the best scooter customers can buy. Ola will reveal the features and price in the coming days."
Ola Electric Scooter Bookings
Bookings for the electric scooter was opened on July 15 for a token amount of Rs 499. According to Ola Electric, it received a record-breaking 1 lakh reservations in the first 24 hours. Interested buyers can still reserve their scooter on the website by paying a refundable deposit of Rs 499. This way customers will be getting a priority doorstep delivery of the electric scooter.
Ola Electric Scooter Variants
Based on the recently leaked trademark documents from Ola Electric, the scooter is expected to be named, the Series S. Also, the scooter could be available in two variants called the S1 and S1 Pro — here are all details.
Expected Range, Charging, Features & Technology
The Ola electric scooter details are yet to be completely revealed. However, based on earlier quotes from the company, the scooter is expected to feature a maximum riding range of around 150 kilometres.
The company also claims that a 0 to 100 per cent charge for the electric scooter would take around 60 minutes. However, 18 minutes of charging will juice the battery to 50 per cent and provides a range of around 75km.
Regarding the technology, the upcoming electric scooter is expected to feature connected smart mobility. The integration could use a large TFT touchscreen display for the instrument console, which is likely to support eSIM internet connectivity.
This will enable the scooter to be paired with a smartphone application offered by the company. With the mobile application, users can monitor the scooter's behaviour, find the nearest charging stations and a lot more.
However, the lower-spec S1 variant could miss out on several features such as connectivity and more. Here are more details of the upcoming Ola electric scooter.
Thoughts About The Ola Electric Scooter Colours Officially Revealed
The Ola electric scooter certainly has the looks that appeal to both younger and mature buyers in the country. Now, the company has made sure that the buyers will also have multiple options in choosing how their scooter looks with a host of paint schemes. Anticipation of the Ola electric scooter's arrival has hit the next level with Ola's latest announcement.