- 17 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Lifestyle 12 Indian Vegetables That You Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Ola electric scooter records one lakh bookings in just 24 hours. Ola had opened bookings for its electric scooter recently. Since then, the Indian venture has garnered over 1 lakh+ bookings in just a day.
According to Ola electric, its first-ever EV received tremendous response from the Indian crowd, making it the ‘most pre-booked scooter' ever with more than one lakh bookings made in just 24-hours.
Bhavish Aggarwal, Chairman and Group CEO of Ola was quoted as saying, "I am thrilled by the tremendous response from customers across India for our first electric vehicle. The unprecedented demand is a clear indicator of shifting consumer preferences to EVs."
He went on to say, this is a huge step forward in our mission to transition the world to sustainable mobility. I thank all the consumers who have booked the Ola Scooter and have joined the EV revolution. This is only the beginning!"
We expect Ola Electric's latest offering to go on sale this month. A few leaked documents had recently revealed the name for the upcoming electric scooter. According to the leaked documents, it could be named ‘Series S'.
Another crucial piece of information from the leaked documents is the existence of three different variants of the upcoming electric scooter, namely S, S1, and S1 Pro. The new Ola electric scooter will also come with a host of features like keyless app-based access, digital instrument cluster, cloud connectivity, alloy wheels, disc brakes, telescopic front suspension, etc.
In addition to this, it looks like Ola Electric has thoroughly engineered the vehicle to suit the needs of an Indian user, a proof to this statement will be the class-leading under-seat storage of 50-litres.
The new Ola electric scooter will have a maximum range of around 150 kilometres on a single charge. This places it way ahead of all other electric scooters in the country. It is also claimed that the scooter can reach a top speed in excess of 100km/h according to various sources.
Thoughts On Ola Electric Scooter Receiving More Than One Lakh Bookings In 24 Hours
Ola Electric has nailed it in terms of the specifications for its upcoming electric scooter. The citizens of India have also responded equally well by making 1 lakh+ bookings in just 24 hours. This is a major milestone and heralds the beginning of a revolution.