- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 18 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Finance No More RTO Visits: Now Renew Driving License Using Aadhaar Authentication
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Surprises Brother Ibrahim With A Football-Themed Cake On His Birthday; Pens A Sweet Wish
- News Thunderstorm, rain warning for many parts of northwest India from March 6
- Sports India vs England: Angry Sunil Gavaskar says don't give importance to foreign players who slam pitch
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 5, 2021: Play And Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Odysse Electric Vehicles, have launched a couple of low-speed electric scooters called the E2Go and E2Go Lite in the Indian market. The scooters do not require any registration or license to drive.
The company has priced the E2Go electric scooter at Rs 52,999. While the E2Go Lite retails at Rs 63,999. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Ahmedabad). Both models are available in a total of five colour schemes — Azure Blue, Scarlet Red, Teal Green, Midnight Black, Matte Black.
The Odysse E2Go features a 250 Watt, 60V (BLDC) a Brushless DC electric motor which is also Waterproof. The company is offering two batteries for customers to choose: a 1.26kWh Lithium-ion battery or 28AH lead-acid battery. However, both units feature an anti-theft mechanism. The Lithium batteries are portable and come with a 3-year warranty. Customers can purchase additional batteries across all Odysse dealership.
The electric scooter has a top speed of 25kmph and comes with a range of 60 km on a full charge, which takes about 3.5 to 4 hours. It has telescopic front forks, and dual spring hydraulic rear shock absorbers.
Some of the other features on the new Odysse E2Go electric scooter includes reverse gear function, three drive modes, LED digital instrument cluster, anti-theft motor locking, keyless entry and USB charging; among others.
Mr Nemin Vora, Chief Executive Officer of Odysse Electric Vehicles, said, "The E2Go is targeted towards the urban women and youth market where everyone wants to have their mobility in their own hands at an affordable entry cost without any hassle of registration process or license. We hope our offerings will also contribute towards bringing down the pollution levels in the cities of India."
The company has also confirmed that it will be making financial tie-ups to offer best-in-class finance schemes for its customers. Odysse has tied with IDFC Bank, at the national level in addition to regional partners.
The company has nine dealerships operational across the country. Every dealership also has a service centre to ensure aomple support to its customers. Odysse plans to expand its dealership network by 10 new outlets by March 2021 and increase its presence to more than 25 cities by the end of this year.
Thoughts About The Odysse E2Go & E2Go Lite Electric Scooters Launched In India
The Odysse E2Go electric scooter caters to low-speed segment in the market. As a result, it could be used to short travels inside the city or to complete regular daily commutes. The scooter offers ample features to ensure a hassle-free ownership experience for its customers.