- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- 1 hr ago TVS Motor Company COVID-19 Relief: Contributes Over Rs 40 Crore & 2,000 Oxygen Concentrators
- 2 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Retains 2nd Spot; Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Returns To Top 5
- News COVID-19: SC sets up national task force to assess and distribute oxygen throughout India
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Neymar signs new PSG deal as he commits until 2025
- Finance Top Crypto News Round-Up; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, And Cardano
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Nexzu Mobility has launched a new electric cycle called the Roadlark in the country. The Nexzu Roadlark features a price tag of Rs 42,000. Customers can purchase the e-cycle at Nexzu dealerships across India or through the brand's website.
According to the company, the new electric cycle features a maximum riding range of up to 100 kilometres from a single battery charge. However, the Nexzu Roadlark features a dual-battery system.
The electric cycle comes with two Lithium-Ion batteries one mounted in the frame and another below the rider seat. The external battery pack is the primary 8.7Ah unit, which can be removed from the cycle. On the other hand, the secondary in-frame battery pack is a 5.2 Ah unit.
Both battery packs can be charged using a domestic socket. These battery packs are mated to a rear-wheel mounted and pedal-assisted 250W 36V (BLDC) Brush Less DC electric motor. As a result, the Roadlark returns an impressive claimed range of 100 km riding range on ‘Pedlec' mode and 75 km range of ‘Throttle' mode.
The charge times are rated between 3 and 4 hours to completely charge both batteries. The speed of the cycle is limited to 25km/h when in throttle mode.
The Nexzu Roadlark uses a cold-rolled steel chassis with a telescopic suspension at the front and a swingarm frame at the rear. The electric cycle features 26-inch spoked wheels with knobby cotton tube tyres at both ends. The rider seat is made up of high-density foam for added comfort.
Braking on the cycle is done via ventilated disc brakes at both ends. The Roadlark also features a flat handlebar along with a digital display. The display provides the rider with a host of information including the percentage of charge and other tell-tale signs.
For additional safety of the rider, the cycle is fitted with a LED headlamp positioned above the front fender and a host of reflectors. The cycle is available in four colour options: Blue, Black, Red & Silver.
The company has also stated that the new Roadlark electric cycle is part of the brand's Make in India initiative. The new Roadlark is developed and manufactured using the local ecosystem in the country.
Speaking on the new offerings, Rahul Shonak - COO, Nexzu Mobility, said, "We are thrilled to launch the cutting-edge new Roadlark. With a lightweight swappable battery and the breakthrough 100km riding range per charge, the new Roadlark is a testament to the power of "make in India" and Nexzu's customer-centric design and engineering."
"Our engineering and design team have a single-minded focus to provide the most customer-centric mobility solutions and with the new Roadlark, we are keen to delight customers by offering a super long-range electric cycle that can serve as a primary mode of transport even replacing scooters."
"With 6 different riding modes, riders have the flexibility to choose their desired level of electric assist, as per their riding needs. Electric cycles have proven health benefits and with the new super long range Roadlark we are thrilled to continue our march towards customer-centric, cost-effective and clean mobility solutions," He concluded.
Thoughts About The Nexzu Roadlark Electric Cycle Launched In India
The Nexzu Roadlark electric cycle is the brand's flagship model sold in the Indian market. The electric cycle features an impressive range of up to 100 kilometres as claimed by the company. This is mainly due to its dual-battery pack. This enables enthusiasts and regular cycle users to travel long distance easily.