- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 9 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 10 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 11 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
TVS Motor Company has launched the 2021 Star City+ in the Indian market. The new (2021) TVS Star City+ commuter motorcycle is now offered with a price tag of Rs 68,645, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2021 TVS Star City Plus now comes with ‘Roto petal disc brakes' as standard. It also comes with a few other features such as ET-Fi (EcoThrust Fuel Injection), a USB charging socket and a LED headlamp setup as well.
The 2021 TVS Star City+ is now also available in a new Black Red paint scheme. This will be available alongside its other colour options, which include Black Blue, Grey Black, Red Black and White Black.
The new commuter motorcycle continues to be powered by the same 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.08bhp and 8.7Nm of peak torque and comes paired with a four-speed transmission unit. The ET-Fi tech on the engine offers better refinement and 15% improved fuel efficiency than before.
In terms of mechanicals, the 2021 Star City Plus features conventional telescopic forks at the front and a five-way adjustable shock absorber at the rear. The entry-level offering is offered with drum brakes at either end, while the higher trim comes with the above mentioned Roto petal disc brakes at the front and a drum brake at the rear.
The TVS Star City+ is an entry-level commuter motorcycle offering in the Indian market. The bike has a low kerb weight of just 116 kilograms. It gets a fuel tank capacity of 10-litres. Apart from this, the motorcycle also comes with a semi-digital instrument cluster, offering basic read-outs, which are simple and easy to read, even on-the-go.
Thoughts On The 2021 TVS Star City+ India Launch
The new TVS Star City+ is a value-for-money affordable and convenient commuter-segment motorcycle. It offers good riding ergonomics, smooth engine performance and a comfortable ride, making it an attractive offering in the segment. The TVS Star City+ rivals the likes of the Honda HF Deluxe and the Hero Splendor in the market.